Runaway with Me III

WHAT'S MEANT TO BE WILL ALWAYS FIND ITS WAY

To: Dr. Alexis Corpuz Crisostomo

It's me the REAL Samantha Lee Cua. I don't know how to start this.. I really don't know. You know me, Axis. I am not into drama and stuff.

So.. to start with, I was crying when I read your post here.. And you know I don't like to cry and sobrang nabwibwisit ako because why are you telling me these things all of a sudden. After 8 years, Axis.. After 8 years. Bakit hindi mo ako hinanap, bakit ngayon lang.

I know you already know na its not the real me, the one who posted 
(I'd Still Yes) because we both know na nothing happened between us and December 27 ain't your birthday and your parents aren't doctors.

And I know you are the kind of man na mawawalan ka na ng faith because, you already lose once but I am taking the risk to answer you back and if you ever read this...

You let me go, Axis. I waited for you, but you didn't come. Mukha na akong gago that time and you know I will wait for you no matter what happens but sobrang nasaktan ako sa nalaman ko na you were there pala na pinapanood ako habang basang basa ng ulan. and I concluded something.. just right now, right at this moment.. Alexiss, you didn't feel the same way to me because if you really love me, dapat ipinaglaban mo ako 8 years ago, dapat ni-risk mo na without thinking the what ifs, and hindi mo hahayang makitang nasasaktan yung taong mahal mo because that what love is, I guess that what love is..

And I am thinking na maybe, fate brought us together, here, right on this page but not to have our happily ever after but just a ''the end'' to our almost fairy-tale. smile emoticon I am now a full time mom to my 3 kids and I am pregnant to my 4th child and yes, I fell in love to my fiance and we are 
now happily married. We are here in Singapore having a good and happy life.

And I guess this is it.. I always tell you before that what's meant to be will always find its way.. And.. I guess this is what meant for us.. What 
meant for us, is just to treasure what we had. I admit, I still have feelings for you after all those years, but when I read your post, I already set you free. Thank you for the beautiful memories, Alexis. 
And I am happy because you are now the person you always wanted to be. I am praying that sooner or later you will find the girl who is perfectly made for you and if you find her, don't let her go.

Wishing you well, Sam Cua - Sy

PS: At least someone gave our almost fairy-tale a happy ending. Atleast. Thank you to the author of (I'd Still Yes) Sayang lang wink emoticon"

Samantha Cua - Sy 
2004 
Faculty of Medicine and Surgery