The Breakup Playlist

Take time to read. Its all worth it.

What's up, baby? How've you been? We've been together for 2 years and 9 months.

The past weeks and months, we've been cold to each other. I failed to make you smile. When we were on a fight and i started to make it up to you, only then did i see you smile again. As days passed, we both realized that there's something wrong with our relationship. We felt obligated to text each other without any care or affection in it. After my birthday, i felt that our relationship had been on a downfall. We fought on the simplest things. Tinitiis mo ko. I know that you always felt irritated when i made jokes with you. As you went on with your training for your work, we've been so distant. We were not able to have the time that we usually had when we were still in college. Until one day, i saw on your page that someone's flirting with you. I immediately asked you if it was true. And i thank you for being honest... You confirmed it right away. And you were happy entertaining him. Why? Why? Am i not enough? PERO PUTANG INA, SABI MO MAY GIRLFRIEND YUNG GUY. PERO OKAY LANG SAYO. OKAY LANG SAYO MAGING KABIT. KASI NAPAPASAYA KA NIYA? KASI SWEET SIYA? NAGPADALA KA AGAD SA MGA PAGBABAGO SA PALAGID MO? NAGPABULAG KA. Are you that cheap? Can't you resist temptation and just give the respect i deserve? Until you asked for space and time. I didn't understand why you did that to me. Until you blocked me on fb, twitter, viber, cellphone, and i became desperate to reach you. I bought 10 sim cards. I borrowed phone from a saleslady, from my mom, and friends. Still, no response from you. I guess it wasn't enough. I waited for 3 hours outside of your house until you faced me. As you went inside my car, we immediately started to argue. I asked you repeatedly... Why? Ano ba talaga ang kulang sa akin? Ano pa ang mali ko? The only answer that i got from you was 'i dont know' and that made me cry so hard. We stopped for a while when we reached our destination. I asked you one more time... Bakit ayaw mo na ayusin 'to? Bakit ang bilis mo sumuko? Hindi mo siya kayang iwasan? Bakit hindi ka makuntento sa akin? You told me you wanted time for you to think. For what? PARA MAS MAHULOG KA PA SA KANYA AT MABIGYAN KO KAYO NG MAS MAHABA PANG ORAS PARA MAGKADEVELOP-AN? Hanggang sa umalis ka na.... At pumasok. As i drove my way home, i cried so hard i could barely breathe. I exceeded the speed limit. I almost got myself into an accident. Thankfully, i was okay.

""You had me at my best, pero binaliwala mo lang ang lahat. And you chose to break my heart.""

With all that we've been through, i thank you. I love you so much and it hurts to let you go. But if it was for your happiness, i would risk anything... everything... for you.

Kung ako tatanungin mo... Gusto ko pa ipagpatuloy itong saatin. Nakikita ko ang future natin. Pero wala na e. SINUKUUAN MO AKO. NAKAHANAP KA NA AGAD NG IBA. KUNG AKO TALAGA ANG MAHAL MO, HINDI KA MAGHAHANAP NG IBA. HINDI MO AKO IPAGPAPALIT KAHIT KANINO. KAHIT PA SABIHIN MO NA NAKAKASAMA MO SIYA ARAW ARAW DI TULAD KO. HINDI MO NA DAPAT IKA-DALAWANG ISIP YAN.

One thing is for sure, HINDI MO KAYA CONTROL-IN ANG SARILI MO. TULAD NG PANLALALAKI MO. I was willing to wait and give you a chance... Kaya lang napagod na ako- napagod na ang puso ko maghintay, magtanong, magalit.

Message to myself:
You deserve better. She just proved that she's not worth it.

Popoy
2011
Of engineering