Am I Just In Love With Our Memories?

I said that I will always love you. That I'll make it up to you. That I will prove every single day, that I'm in love with you. I thought I can do it. I actually believed that my love for you will never fade. Maybe I'm in love with our memories. I've been thinking about the day that I can actually decide and say this to you. I don't know, I hope that day will never come. I love you, I really do. You are so important to me, but I also want to take care of myself. I realized that I've changed a lot. You, too, know that for sure. Now I'm not sure if I'm still proud with this outcome. I am not me. I see another person, different from the real me. I don't blame you. I blame myself for letting this happen to me.

I don't want this. I never wished for this. I wanna go back. To my old self, to the old us, where we are free to do whatever we want. I gave you everything, every thing that I can think of, just to make you happy. Just for you to feel that I'm always here for you. I really love you. But this LOVE, it's TOO MUCH. I already gave you too much. Where's your love that I always felt in the past? Am I just in love with our memories?

I don't want you to know, because I'm still hoping that you'll change. That we'll go back from where we started... But as the time goes by, I'm afraid that my love for you will eventually fade.. Maybe I'm just holding on to moments. Holding on to the idea of who I want you to be. And that's not right. I have to let go for real...

khaleesinomore 
2014 
Institute of Information and Computing Sciences