Everlasting Light

We met each other at the most bizarre way possible. Well, maybe not. From then on we started texting each other non stop until to the point you admitted you like me and I admitted I liked you as well. Weeks passed, you told me you love me and to my utter shock I replied, "Typo yata?". But at the end of the day I said it back. Months passed, you are officially a Thomasian once again. We spent each day with each other's company. We made time for each other despite our hectic schedules. We may fight almost every day, but I don't think it matters because we always manage to fix things with you being my weak spot and me being yours.

Distance is a bitch. I woke up one day with no good morning text on my phone and I wondered what happened, I realized wala na nga pala tayo. You will never know I many times I cried myself to sleep with the thoughts of you lingering like the smell after rain.

After a few days, we talked again. Gumuho mundo ko sa mga sinasabi mo sakin. Totoong nakipagusap ako sa ibang tao, but God knows I didn't cheat on you like what you are suspecting that I did. I am not trying to replace you, talking to someone new is all that I could do to keep myself sane.

Isusuko ko lahat para lang bumalik dati sa normal, kahit hindi na ako kasama dun. Please don't fucking ruin your life because of something I didn't do. Hindi ko na alam pano magrireason out sayo. Hindi ko na alam.

I miss your laugh and how it resonates around your dorm room. I miss your bear-like hug. I miss your jokes. I miss watching you eat with your bare hands.
Goddamn, I miss everything about you.

Emma Stone
2000
College of Science