Hi Kay

"Alam kong creepy ang ganitong manner na magtetext ng ganito, 
"Hi, Kay. Take care of yourself wherever you are." nag antay ako ng reply nun nagbabasakaling replyan mo din ako. Naalala ko, I was busy with my work back then kasi nga night shift ako. Around 3 am ko na nabasa ang text mo, ""Hi thank you very much smile emoticon but unfortunately your number is not registered to my contacts. May I know who is this please? Thank you." Wow. Super professional magreply. Since I'm not yet ready to tell you who am I, I just replied "Take care. After 20 minutes, you replied "Who this is please?" and I stopped myself for replying again. Lahat ng memories natin nag flash back. Lumagok ako ng beer. Kay, I missed you so much. Asan ka na kaya? Are you ready to accept me again kung magpakilala ako sayo? Weird, napaisip ko. Hindi muna ako nagreply and focused myself to work at first.

Kay. Sorry if I hurt you before. Sorry if I didn't give you the love that I am supposed to give you. Until now I'm still into you. Pero I am now setting you free because kailangan ko ding magbigay na ng para sa sarili ko dahil alam kong from the past four years of our relationship, kinalimutan na ako. While me, in that four years, I'm still into you. Kay, kahit gustuhin ko mang manghimasok ulit sa buhay mo, I always turn back because I want you to be happy now. I hope you find the right one for you. As you have said, you don't have time for silly little games. But always remember; I missed your humor, your dimples when you smile and everything that's in you. I love you always, Kay.

switchedoffdork
2012 
Faculty of Arts and Letters