Cersei x Jaime (Questions Answered)

Hi, this is me. Rachel. I've read the comments on my submission and I just want to clarify things.

First of all, my story wasn't made up. I'm not a fan of Wattpad or anything. So my life story is not connected with Klarijah or if that's what you call it.

When I first watched Game of Thrones, I was deeply triggered by Cersei and Jaime's story because that was what I was going through, thus the given title of my story. As you can see, my baby boy was born 2 years ago, when the second season of Game of Thrones started airing. So I guess you can all guess what the name of my baby boy is, but with a different spelling.

Second, to the person who's asking if we never went to a school or something about that matter, we did. We did went to school. We met a lot of people in the opposite sex, we had crushes but that was it. I guess the feeling of just being connected made it all possible for the both of us to fall in love with each other. If you don't understand that, then I can't help you. To quote Cersei Lannister:

Jaime and I are more than brother and sister. We are one person in two bodies. We shared a womb together. He came into this world holding my foot, our old maester said. When he is in me, I feel … whole.

I already knew how you guys would react to my confession. Most of you are disgusted. Who wouldn't be, right? I'd have to say that you all have the right to say your opinion about that. But I just need to finish my story to have a closure with my confession.

Kuya Gavin never stopped making feel loved after all the revelations of me having a baby. Although we never did "it" again, he would still talk to me about our feelings, about how he was devastated of us not being together. I was devastated too, still devastated actually. But seeing my son's smile makes it all go away.

Whenever everyone was out and the both of us are alone, he would rub my belly and talk to our baby. He would sing to our baby at some point but every time he did that, I would cry.

"Anak, mahal na mahal ka ni Papa.", he would say and then he would kiss my belly and he would excuse himself to go the bathroom. There was one point where I pushed my ear up against the bathroom door and heard him cry. I can't help but cry too.

There was one time though that Kuya Gavin and I almost got caught. We woke up one morning to an empty house. I was 8 months pregnant by that time. I was in the living room when Kuya Gavin sat beside me and held my hand. He smiled sweetly and rubbed my belly. He said his usual words. "Mahal na mahal ka ni Papa." "Mahal na mahal ka ni Papa." "Mahal na mahal ka ni Papa.". The way he said those words were sincere and painful that it shot me through the heart, like it always did. Our mother came in and was shocked by all the things she heard.

"Papa? Anong papa?!", our mother shouted.

My heart stopped beating. "This is it.", I said to myself. "This is the end."

Kuya Gavin, without showing a hint of fear, said jokingly, "Hala? Ako nga tatayong tatay nitong baby ni Rachel eh. Gusto ko Papa Gavin itawag nya sakin."

She would never buy it, I said to myself. But she did. She believed it. When my mother left the house again, we both laughed and instantly stopped. He looked at me straight into my eyes and held my hand. He asked me to run away with him. He asked me to go to a province, somewhere we can be alone. I thought about agreeing but I can't let that happen. I want a good life for my baby, our baby. And as I have said before, it would be unfair to everyone around us. It would be selfish to do that.

When I had my baby, I was so happy. All the pain I felt washed away when I first held him. He was so tiny. He was perfect. Although I can't help but be scared of how would he turn out in the future. But I promised myself that whatever happens, I'll love him with all my heart. When Kuya Gavin held our baby, he never wanted to let him go. He wanted to take care of him 24/7 but alas, he had another baby to take care of.

Love doesn't choose anyone. Our love was wrong. Taboo, you can say. You can judge all you want. You can say that we're disgusting and immoral. But what we both had was something you would never understand. Because what we had was something special, in our own judgment. And that's all that matters.

This would be my last submission. Thank you to all the people who have read my story.

2010 
Faculty of Arts and Letters