Once Upon At The Grandstand Part 2

I thought that was the last time I would ever want to see you or that I would ever get to see you. But it wasn't. I kept on seeing you walking to and from your dorm to our building. I saw you with your friends. I saw you with my friends. We kept on bumping into each other. And I knew I had to do something to get us as close as the way we were.

I took you out for coffee, one night at a shop at P. Noval. Even if I wanted to deny it... I couldn't. You changed... We changed. You had not one bit interest in your eyes. Except if we were talking about that guy. I could tell that you liked him a lot. I didn't care if you did. I jsut didn't want us to grow apart when I did everything I can to keep what we have.

Slowly things changed:
1. 24/7 messages - A text per week or when you need help.
2. Hanging out everyday - Just when he hurt you. Just when you don't have anyone to be with because he's either busy or we're waiting for him. 
3. Calls every night - S.O.S
4. Always together - Watching you from a fair distance. 
5. Friends - Someone you just use when others are not available.

It hurts that you're treating me like this. Can you remember the first time we met? You told me you didn't have any friends, lover or just anyone because people around aren't as friendly and you were shy. Because we clicked, I didn't mind taking off with you instead of being with my barkada. Slowly you became friends with them too. You even earned the confidence to talk to others. You blossomed. In my eyes, you became even more appealing.

I'm not trying to guilt trip you. I'm just saying that after all we've been through. You made me watch you leave again... And for good.

The last time I ever tried to fix us was when you were on your way home to Cavite. Even though I had class then, I walked down P.noval with you under the scorching sun. I insisted that I'll drop you off to Cavite because I had nothing better to do.You didn't want me to. You told me that you'll feel guilty because I'll miss my class. But you know so well that I could careless if it's you. You just didn't want me to walk you anywhere anymore.

And I realized that, that very moment. So I stopped walking and let you leave...

However, the tables have turned. You're trying to get me to talk to you now. You're constantly stalking my social media accounts. You're everywhere. I notice you, but what happened between us ruined me. You were that valuable. Why did you have to let go of your best friend, for a guy that didn't take you seriously? Why?

Mikee 
2012 
College of Architecture