UVX 49* (Reply)

Hi. A friend sent me the link a few days ago and thank you so much for saying those things about me. I wasn't expecting that because I didn't think too much of it; I simply wanted to do something special before I turn 19 and that was make to friends with someone beside me. I guess I owe you an explanation why I decided to cut things short after that. Here it is :

You remind me too much of my ex, it's only been 3 months. Your smiles are almost identical, your banters made me remember our inside jokes, the way you told me about your day, and I guess the way that he used to look at me. I won't be lying if I told you I found you attractive because you had the same physical features as him.

Let me tell you something interesting : We became official in the halls of UST Hospital, we broke up in the foyers of Chinese General Hospital (the same area where I told you I need leave and go home) I left with a heavy heart because I was starting to see you as a replacement; I didn't want to take the risk of being friends either. You deserve better, way way better than someone who thought of you as a replacement. I hated myself for that thought.

Sorry for having to take it here, didn't want leave a comment on the post since I'm a bit of a private person. I'm hopeful that we could meet in a different circumstances and a better time, but not here and not right now.

Please stay strong for your family. Take good care of them and don't forget to smile. I like your smile. smile emoticon Pay it forward!

PS. You write well, I'm impressed.

-J
2012
AMV College of Accountancy