An Open Letter to Albie

Our differences made us fall apart. You were too immature to handle things and I was having a problem with ""certainty"". I would always catch you lying but because I loved you too much, I would always let it slide. I had trust issues because of you.

Most of the times, we weren't on the same page. I would always get mad at you because of your insensitiveness and you would always pull these childish shits that I freaking hate. But of course despite all of that, I was still in love with you. I still loved you even when everyone else was against us. I still loved you even when you screw things up for God knows how many times. And I still loved you even when I told myself all these reasons not to.

I may regret being with you for all the wrong reasons, but I still can't deny the fact that it was fun while it lasted. We sure made a lot of memories in just a short period of time.

You can tell everyone the opposite thing of what really happened to us, but we both know that it was really you who tore us apart. I just ended it because I'm not, in any way, a martyr. I value myself and I know I deserve someone better.

Frankly, my life has never been better ever since we broke up. I hope it's the same for you too. I still wish you happiness even though I know you're talking shit about me to your/our friends.

PS: stop acting like you're the victim here, acting all innocent and shit.

PPS: fuck you and your lies. Stop trying to get me back. Go find someone else who's willing enough to believe you because I ain't got time for your bullshits anymore.

Spotless Mind 
2087 
Faculty of Arts and Letters