Like No Any Other

These past few months made me realize that there is no such thing as "meant to be"

I really thought that we were meant to be, because we first met in UPCAT then became seat mates when we took the USTET.

Then we shared about things happening in our lives and we can both relate to our stories. Everything I loved, you loved them too. The only thing that I loved that you never loved is yourself.

I can't seem to know why because you're so perfect to my eyes. I loved everything about you. Even your flaws. Like your big nose hahaha! But I really do.

Those memories we had and all your mischievous doings were fun. Every single minute with you I cherished it.

You were so happy when you passed UST, but sadly I didn't. So I enrolled here in the province and my parents wouldn't allow me too, but I took the recon for Bio when I went to Manila and guess what? I PASSED!

I wanted to make it a surprise to tell you because my parents allowed me and I could withdraw my enrolment in the province where i enrolled for college.

When I was about to tell you, you talked shit. You made me jealous because of this other guy. You sent pics and shit. And thats bullshit! Yes, nothing is going on between you and the guy and I know that, but you didn't have to make me jealous. When I sad it made me jealous, you made it worse and when I got mad, the only thing you could say is sorry? damn. You should know that it wasn't right to say that.

You were being a bitch all the time not just that one time, but all the time. You kept on making me jealous and I don't know why and im sorry for saying that you're a bitch.

I never talked to you ever since, but you still showed me you care because you kept on vibering me and tagging me at funny videos on facebook which I miss.

We were never together, but we always knew that we were more than that. Our dreams together were to become a doctor right? but nah.

When I took the recon, my parents made me go, because its what I wanted, but its gonna be useless if i'll enrol because there is no necessary reason for me to go there anymore. I still could've transferred because I wanted to be with you and because UST is my dream school ever since. If you didn't say those bullshit things. I could've.

I'm with someone else now and she makes me happy. Whenever she makes me upset, she makes up for it. She never fails to make me smile and I'm great with that. We'll sure have lots of memories together, but the memories we had will never be as great as the memories that I will have with her.

I don't really know if you were trying to make me jealous on what you were doing, but I forgive you now.

I love my new girl, I really do, but there are just these people that the heart will never forget and that is you.

I'm moving to Toronto in the next 2 years. I understood why my parents didn't want me to go to UST.

I still love you and always will and I hope we meet again. It doesn't matter when or where. I just hope that our two souls will meet again at one point in our future lives.

Take care my love.

Gavia
2015
University of Toronto
College of Science