-Thomas Sangster- •Are you insane like me?•

A/N: ⚠Warning⚠: this imagine contains mental illness, lunatic behavior, mental institutes, murder and some other dark stuff. If you are not comfortable with reading stuff like this, skip this imagine. The song Gasoline by Halsey
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"Y/N, baby, are you alright?" My boyfriend Thomas asks me. I turn around with a smile in my face, hiding the blade in the sleeve of my jacket "I'm perfect!" I smile. Thomas tries to look behind me but I pull him away "Come on, let's make you some tea!" I giggle and drag him inside. I couldn't possibly let him see what was in our back yard! He would freak out! I mean...it felt good though...but Thomas wouldn't understand. I stood in the kitchen making some tea for us, I take a look outside through the little window and see her bloody body in our back yard underneath an old blanket. I giggle to myself as I close the curtain "Tea's ready!" I tell him and bring him his tea. Maybe I am a psychopath...but I'm happy and that's all that matters! Especially with that bitch gone.

*Time Skip*

I stood outside trying to make a hole in the ground where I can hide her body. This is harder than I thought it would be. This chick...wait! Why don't I just cut her in half? I giggle softly as I walk towards the shelter and get out the chain saw "Just so you know, I want you to be nice to the worms in the earth." I whisper and giggle a little before turning it on. I start to cut her in half. Sadly there is a lot of blood coming on my clothes right now! Sadly I can't charge her for that anymore. I look at her pale dead face, she even looks prettier when she's dead! It's a win win! "Y/N? Baby?" I suddenly hear. I drop the chainsaw and turn around to see a sleepy Thomas walking towards me with a flashlight "Y/N, what are you...oh my god is that blood?!" He says rather loudly. He looks behind me and starts to freak out. I quickly cover his mouth "Don't worry Tommy, everything is going to be just fine. She's gone now. She can't try to hurt us or break us apart. She's gone." I tell him with a gentle smile on my face trying to pull him closer.
Instead he pushes me away "Y-You k-killed sone one j-just...h-how...you ended someone's life!" He says "I did it for you Tommy." I tell him and try to kiss his cheek but he pushes me away "You're a freak! Stay away from me!" He says and walks away.

Thomas POV
"You're a freak! Stay away from me!" I say and start to walk away. That's when I heard a creepy evil laugh behind me. I turn around and see Y/N looking me with a smirk in her face and eyes really dark and evil "You're not going anywhere." she says and steps closer to me. I back up "I'm calling the cops! You're a fucking psychopath!!" I yell. She covers my mouth "Shh, it's going to be okay. We'll be the perfect couple...just like you wanted us to be." She whispers "Get away from me you freak!!" I yell pushing her away. I start to run for the door but then everything turns black and I can feel my body hit the ground.

*Time Skip*

I woke up by the smooth lights in my bedroom. I tried to move but I couldn't, I tried to scream but I couldn't. I was tied to the bed and my mouth was covered in duct tape. Someone walked into the room. It was Y/N wearing one of my shirts "Tommy, are you awake?" She asks. She crawls closer to me on the bed "Yay! You're awake." She giggles and removes the duct tape from my mouth "I'm sorry I hit you in the head Tommy." She apologizes "Let me go!" I tell her "Maybe." She giggles "Y/N, please, let me go. You're sick. You need help." I tell her "I'm not sick, I'm in love...with you! You should be thanking me for killing that bitch. She was trying to get things back on track between you and her." She says "Why would I want to be with someone who broke my heart?" I ask her "You never know Thomas." She tells me "So you don't trust me?" I ask her "Of course I do, Tommy!" She giggles and kisses my cheek. I look at her "Please Y/N, if you trust me you would let me go." I tell her. She made her cute thinking face and then shrugged before untying me.
As soon as I was free she jumped on my chest and snuggled closer to me "I love you Tommy." She tells me "I know...just a little bit too much." I say before knocking her out.

*Time Skip*

Your POV
Once I managed to open my eyes a little I could feel that I wasn't able to move. I look up and see bright lights coming and going. I couldn't keep my eyes open for very long. But I slowly started to awaken completely. "Mr. Sangster, we will be taking her from here. We don't know if you will ever see her again." I hear a doctor say "Good, I don't want to see her ever again! Psychopaths like that need to be locked up!" I hear Thomas say. This made me very sad and angry at the same time. I finally managed to sit up straight "SHE'S AWAKE!!" one of the doctors screams. I get off the bed. Doctors try to push me back down and grab my arms "YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME!!" I scream as I see Thomas looking me. There are other hands reaching towards me as I got carried away "Pretty." Some of them said "More blood." "Come and play with us!" "Fresh blood!" They yell and scream at me. I look at Thomas standing at the end if the hallway "TOMMY PLEASE!!" I scream. He turns around to take one last look at me before they dragged me around the corner "I'M NOT SICK! I'M NOT A FREAK! I'M NOT SICK!!!" I scream "TOMMY!!"