-Thomas Sangster- •'Cause you make me crazy•

A/N: @ThomasBrodieSangsta : Thomas and Y/N are in high school and Thomas is the bad boy. Yn is the nerd girl who has more guy friends than girl friends. Thomas has liked her since first grade, and when some idiot calls her a slut and a piece of shit, he beats the other guy up and kisses Y/N. After confessing his love, of course.
I hope I did an okay job with this Imagine.
-Jay25211💜💜

Your POV
"I could not have described it better and explained Ms. Y/L/N. Sit down again." The teacher says as he looks at my notes on the board. I smile and walk back to my seat giving Calvin, one of my friends, a high five. When I sit down I had the feeling of someone watching me. I look at my classmates but they are all looking at the teacher. Then my eyes fall on someone. Someone hot, cute, breathtaking and a total bad boy. Thomas Sangster. He probably thinks I am just a nerd. Damn, he looks hot like that. "Miss Y/L/N? Is something wrong?" He asks "No Sir I thought I heard something but I probably just imagined it." I tell him. He nods and continues to talk until the bell rang. Calvin and Felix walk towards me "That was amazing Y/N! How can you be so smart?" Felix asks "I like school and learning." I tell him "She's a genius! Why don't we grab a coffee after school with the others?" Calvin asks "Uh sure, I already finished my homework." I tell them "Nerd alert." They laugh "A Nerd alert indeed." Someone else says. Thomas is standing there with his friends "What do you want Sangster?" Calvin asks "None of your business, Anderson." He says and steps toward me "Back off Sangster." Felix says and pushes him away "Aww, Lennox is trying to protect the nerd. Cute." He says "I just want to talk to her." He says "Guys, it's okay." I say and Calvin and Felix stand behind me "What is it you wanted to ask me?" I ask sweetly "I actually wanted to talk to you in privet." He says "Why not just here?" Felix asks "Because this is privet stuff." He snaps at them "Listen, I don't call using me to do your homework something privet." I tell him "But this is about something else." He says "Sure Thomas, why else would you talk to me?" I say before leaving the classroom with Calvin and Felix.

Thomas POV
Damn it, Thomas! You had one job! ONE JOB!! Why couldn't you just ask her out?! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!! I walk out of the classroom and walk to my locker "Why didn't you just ask her to do your homework?" Jack asks me "It wasn't about that." I tell him "Sure Tom, you don't have to lie about it, it's not really a secret or anything." He laughs "I wasn't going to ask her to do my homework." I tell him again "Wait, you're serious?" He asks "Yeah, I'm serious." I tell him "Wow Wow Wow, are you sick or something like that because this is not the Thomas I know." He says "Ha Ha very funny Jack." I say and close my locker. He rushes after me "Then what were you going to ask her?" He asks "As I said, that's privet." "Come on, can't you tell your best friend?" He asks "No, not this time." I tell him "Wow is it really that serious? It's just a nerd you know." He says. I roll my eyes and walk away "Not for me." I whisper and walk out of the school. 

Your POV
"Let's see....eh... two Caramel Macchiatos, one Vanilla Latte, three Cold Brew with Cascara Cold Foam and two Iced coffee with milk, please." I say "Alright...name?" "Y/N!" I say and walk back to my friends. I sit down between Calvin and Blaine, Blaire is actually the only other girl in our friend group. Blaire and I are best friends since we were five years old and Calvin's sister. And the rest of our friend group is male. We have Calvin Anderson, Felix Lennox, Brady Sawyer, Duncan Carson, and Lincon Jones but Linc for short. We are all not the most popular people in school and get picked on sometimes, but we help each other and make sure we will always be there for one another. "Y/N!!" the waitress yells. I get up and rush towards her. When I walk back to my friends some guys walk into. Not anyone I know. I shrug and walk back to my friend "Hey sweet cheeks! Come over here!" One of the guys who just walked in said. I ignored them and sat down with my friends "Hey! I was talking to you." The guy says again and walks up to me and my friends "Are you deaf?!" He asks "Not really." I say "Then answer me and look at me when I talk to you! Come here Sweet Cheeks." He says "No thanks, I prefer staying here with my friends." I tell him "Oh...your 'friends'?" He says "I bet she does them all." One of his friends 'whispers' "What?" I say "Even the girl? You sure?" "I'm sorry what the hell are you talking about?" I ask them "Oh nothing...we just think you're a slut." "What?" I say a little weak "Yeah a slut...a whore...just a piece of shit...all of them? We don't know." He says 

"I'm sorry but what did you just call her?" Someone else says. I turn around to see Thomas standing there "A slut! Come on dude, you think the same way we do I'm sure of it! Everybody does! She's doing all of them." He says. Then Thomas pulls me closer to him "Listen, I want you to apologize to her right now, and leave her and her friends alone. Just a little request." He says "Sorry, but I don't take requests." He says "Too bad." Then he punches the guy. The guy falls to the ground and Thomas picks him up and drags him outside. I run outside after him and see the two boys fighting "Thomas! Stop!" I scream. He doesn't listen and he continues to fight the guy until one of Thomas' friends pulls him away from the guy "What on earth are you doing?" He asks "He called Y/N a slut, a whore and a piece of shit! I had to." He says. His friend lets him go and looks at the guy who's running away, his friends following him. My friends come outside "Are you alright Y/N?" They ask "I'm fine." I say and walk towards Thomas "Thanks." I say "Always." He says "That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about...Y/N I am in love with you. Everyday drives me insane, you make me crazy! Crazy in love...and I know this might sound crazy but I love you...and I really hope I am not just saying this to get rejected at the end." He says "Thomas...I love you too." I tell him. That's when his smile appeared on his face before he kissed me. I was a little shocked at first but kissed him back.

*A few days later in school*
I try to focus on my math but I feel something on my leg and it tries to move between my legs "Thomas Stop that." I tell him "Why?" He asks "Because we are trying to work." Calvin says "Ugh, fine!" He says and looks at his book "I don't understand this." He says "Aww. do I have to be your new tutor Tommy?" I whisper and play with his hair "I would like that." He says and puts his face in the crook of my neck "Are you seriously going to sleep?" Calvin asks him "Yeah, it's nice and worm here." He says "No Tommy, back to math." "Okay." He sighs "Good boy." "I prefer bad boy." He smirks "Alright. Bad boy. My bad boy." I say and kiss his cheek.