-Jojen Reed- •Stood up for you•

A/N: This one was requested by @EquineLilly Plot: A imagine where I stood up for Jojen
Well, I hope I did it alright... And again @SubjectA6thefangirl helped me! Thank you so much!!!

Your POV
"What are you telling him?" Osha asks and walks towards Jojen and Bran. I am sitting next to Meera "It's alright Osha..." Bran starts but she cuts him off "It's not alright. Do you think I can't hear you every day? Filling his head with black magic!" She says "Talking about visions and three-eyed ravens!" She says. I look at her "Leave him alone Osha" I tell her "No! And he can speak for himself! And why are you trying to help him?!" She asks "Because I am trying to be nice, something you haven't done in a while." I tell her "Don't talk to me like that Little Girl, you wouldn't be here if I wasn't there!" She says "No I wasn't but you can at least try to be nice towards them. They are just trying to help Bran" I tell her. She sighs "And I am not filling his head with anything." Jojen says "So what do you talk about?" Osha asks. Jojen looks at me and his sister and then back at Osha "About what's happening to him, and what that means" He says "Alright then..." She starts "Tell us what's happening to him." She says "It's not that simple." He says. She is getting mad now "I don't want you to talk to him anymore until we get to your brother at Castle Black" "We are not going to Castle Black." Jojen said. "What did you say?" Osha asks him "I already told you Jon snow isn't there..." I saw Osha snapping. Pull her back "Osha stop it! He's helping us! I don't care if you want to go to  Castle Black but..." "But What?! I don't care what he says! We are going to Castle Black and you better sit back down before I..." "Before you what?! You can't leave me here, you can't" I tell her "I can!" She says "Really? Bran would never leave without me. Neither would Rickon or Hodor...so I would stand down if I were you" She sighs and walks back to Hodor. 

At night Jojen takes me out of the tent "What's up?" I ask him "I just wanted to thank you. For standing up for me while Osha was being Osha" He smiles "Of course! And you are helping my little brother so we need to get on with each other right?" I say. He chuckles "Yeah, Thanks again" He says and kisses my cheek before walking back into the tent. I blush and touch my cheek "Oh my god" I whisper before I walk back into the tent as well.