-Samuel Emerson- •On the streets•

Your POV
I watch Samuel as he performs for a crowd of people. I help his brother to steal things from their bags and pockets. But then I see some girls trying to flirt with him. I walk towards them with a smirk on my face "Hey sluts!" I say before I grab their purses and run away "Hey!!" They scream and ran after me. So I steal all their money from their wallets and throw their phones on the floor. I laugh as they start crying "Oh sorry ... you shouldn't have flirted with him, well try flirting" I laugh and walk back to Samuel. He's counting the money "Y/N you should stop doing being so jealous" Becket laughs "What. I am not letting those sluts bother him while he's working"  I say. I hear Samuel chuckle behind me "What are you laughing at?" I ask him "You being jealous" He laughs. I jump on him and we both fall on the ground "Mm Sweetheart not here" He smirks. I smack his chest playfully and get up again "Hey what time is it?" I ask them "It's getting late. We should get home" Becket tells Sam "Yea me too." I say  "Should we walk you home? We've never actually seen your house before" Samuel says and grabs my hands. I smile "Not today Sammy, my parents don't know I have a boyfriend." I tell him. I kiss his cheek "I'll see you two tomorrow!" I wave goodbye and walk away. I feel bad about lying but I can't let him know I don't have a house. Or parents. The only thing I have is him and his brother. 

*Time Skip*
Samuel POV
"Don't you think it's strange that Y/N won't show us her house?" I ask my brother "A little...maybe she just doesn't want to get in trouble" He says. I sigh and get up "And where are you going?" My father asks me as I walk towards the door "To my girlfriend" I say and walk out of the door.
I walk across the square. I know Y/N walks around at night. I am looking everywhere, I wonder what she does at night. I hope she is not getting into trouble, she is a troublemaker and loves to fight with anyone that comes in her way. She's a badass. I'm just curious about what she does when we are not around. I hope she will show me her house soon. Then I see someone lying on a bench. I walk towards the figure...it's Y/N. I kneel down next to her and wake her up "Y/N? Y/N what are you doing here? Why are you sleeping on a bench?" I ask her once she opened her eyes. She rubs her eyes "Oh I was just taking a nap..why are you here?" "I asked you first" I say. She sighs "Okay...I lied okay? I lied about everything! I don't have a house, I don't have a family" I was shocked "You live on the streets?" I ask her. She nods slowly "Why didn't you tell me?" "I was scared..." She says "Of what?" I ask her "That I wouldn't like you? That I would leave you because you are homeless?" I ask her. She looks away "Y/N I would never leave you. You are my everything!" I say and pick her off the bench "What are you doing?" She asks me "I am taking you home, I am not letting you sleep out here. Who knows what could happen to you while you are asleep?" I say "Thanks Sammy" She says and snuggles into me while I walk back to my house.
I open the door and walk inside "What is she doing here?!" My father asks me "Shh...she's sleeping, please don't wake her up" I beg him. He looks at her and then back at me "What is she doing here Samuel?" "I found her on the streets. I found out she doesn't have a home or a family...please we are the only ones that can help her" I say "She can stay here but I don't want to hear weird noises while everyone is trying to sleep okay?" He says "Yes. Thank you" I say and bring us back to my room. Y/N is still asleep, I will tell her everything in the morning. I will let her sleep for now, she needs it.