-Jake Murray- •You're what?!•

Your POV
"So, I was thinking..." Queenie says "I didn't know you could do that." I say and start to laugh a little bit "Stop that! Let me talk! We should go to the mall or something like that, school is really stressing at the moment." She says "True but I can't." I tell her "What?! WHY NOT?!!" She asks "Wow! Calm down I am not breaking up with you or anything." I laugh "I have homework, Q. Maybe tomorrow." I tell her "That's exactly why I want to take a day off. We have too much homework! Please Y/N/N." She begs "Q, I can't. I'm sorry." I tell her "For the past few months you've been saying 'no' every time I suggested to do something." She whines "There is something fishy about you." She says "Queenie, stop whining. We'll go out again sometime, just not today." I tell her and close my locker. She runs after me outside "No, you are going to tell me what you've been doing all this time." She says "Nothing." I tell her and walk away. I walk away from the school building, yes I am in a privet school just for girls, and Queenie can't know that I am dating someone from a public school. She would totally freak out and tell everyone. Jake and I just want to keep it between us and our parents. I turn a corner and feel something around my waist and my feet not on the ground anymore. I look over my shoulder "Hey Jake." I say "Hello Love, Mm missed me?" He asks setting me down and brushes his nose against my neck "Yes I did, school is so boring, especially when there are no cute guys to look at." I tell him and kiss his cheek. He grabs my bag and books and swings it over his shoulder "That's very sweet of you Jake." I say "That's what I am here for right?" He says "Come on LOve give me a proper kiss, I deserved it!" He says "Have you been a good boy?" I giggle. He nods very proudly "Okay." I say and kiss his lips. Then I hear a gasp behind us. I quickly pull away and see Queenie standing there "QUEENIE!!" I yell "You're...you're...you're what?!" She says "What's wrong with her?" Jake asks "She's freaking out so she isn't thinking very clearly. She's not very good at thinking but when she freaks out her brain just kinda stops." I explain. She takes a deep breath so I cover her mouth when she starts screaming. I pull her into an ally way "SHUT UP!" I tell her "You...and he? That's what you've been up to?" She asks "Yes! And if you tell anyone I will kill you!" "Why?" She asks shocked "Because no one is supposed to know." I tell her "But you.....and her.....he is in a public school." She says. He chuckles lightly "Y/N come on, my mom is waiting for us." He says "Yes! He is! You know why?" "Our school only has girls?" She asks "Yes and this one is cute, hot, sexy and just perfect!" I say "If you tell anyone I will ask one of those gangs to kill you. Get it?" I ask her "Okay okay." She says "Okay, love you! I'll see you tomorrow." I say and hug her before walking away with Jake. While we are walking I see him smirk before he opens his mouth "Cute, hot, sexy and perfect now huh?" "Oh shut up Jake." I tell him.