-Whitey Winn- •Visiting!•

Your POV
"Come in!" He says. I open the door and walk inside to find Whitey reading a book "I didn't know you could read." I giggle "Shut it, Darling." He says "Sorry Whitey." I say and tun my hand through his hair "Your hair's so soft!" I say...this is weird usually his hair is dirty. I lean down and smell "You bathed!" I smile "Yes I did." He smirks and sets me down on his lap "What are ya doing here Darling? Did you, like all the other lady's, bring something for our prisoner? Because if you do I'll have to send ya away." He says "No, I came here for you." I giggle "Oh, did you? Why?" He asks "No reason, just visiting." I tell him and kiss his cheek "Mm, I have a better place for those lips." he says and kisses me on my lips. I giggle into the kiss "Whitey, stop." I tell him "Ow why?" He smirks "Because the prisoner is watching us." I tell him "He's the prisoner, he needs to be punished right? Let him watch us, he'll get annoyed." He chuckles "No thanks." The prisoner, Ward, his name was I think said. I snuggle with Whitey in his chair "What are you reading?" I ask him "Just a story about a man who's on the run and meets a pretty girl." He says "Oh, and this pretty girl...is she a good character?" I ask him "Yes! She's amazing, she reminds me of you." He says and kisses my cheek. I blush a little "Stop it, Whitey." I tell him "Alright... how's the baby?" He asks and puts his hand on my belly "The baby is fine, healthy I think." I smile "If there is anything wrong, tell me right away." He reminds me "You say that all the time! I know by now, and I will. I promise." I tell him. Then the door opens and Bill walks inside "I don't want to like this but Whitey you need to get back to work." He tells him "Why? We never do anything." Whitey whines "I don't care, back to work." He says. I get off Whiteys lap "I love you, I'll see you tonight" I tell him and kiss him briefly before walking away "I love you too!" He yells behind me before I close the door.  

A/N: if you have any requests please let me know. And I know that everyone wants Newt imagines and I have some requests already and as you all know when I did one character it takes a while before there will be a new imagine with that character so please also think of other Characters and also Thomas of course. It would really help me. Thank you!
-Jay25211💜💜