-Thomas Sangster- •Losing you•

Warning: Sad

Thomas POV
"Tommy" I hear a sweet voice whisper "Tommy, wake up" I hear a soft giggle. I open my eyes to meet the most beautiful ones I have ever seen "Good morning beautiful" I say. She blushes "Good morning to you too Handsome." She says before kissing my nose and getting out of bed. I put my arms around her waist and pull her back into my chest "You are not leaving me yet" I whisper "Tommy I have to get ready for work" She tells me "But I wanna cuddle" I say putting my head into the crook of her neck, kissing the skin softly. She giggles "Tommy stop it" I pull my head away and kiss her cheek "Alright" I let her go and she walks off into the bathroom. After a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom all dressed up "Mm Love you look so neat" I tell her. I get up and wrap my arms around her again "What did you do to my nasty girl?" I ask her. She giggles and pushes me away "I have to go Tommy. I'll be back in a few hours" She smiles "Okay... I'll miss you" "I know you will. It's just a few hours" "I know I know. Drive safe okay?" She nods "I always drive safe Tommy. I'll let you know when I'm at work" She says. I nod "Okay bye bye, Tommy." She says kissing my nose and walking out of the door. I love that girl so much!

*Time Skip*

I sat down in front of the TV and scrolled through the channels. There is nothing on so I turn on the news. I open my phone, I still haven't got a text message or phone call from Y/N...strange. "There is a huge traffic jam in front of the town hall, the reason for this is not yet ... wait. I just heard that there was a car accident!" The newsreader said. I looked up from my phone "Y/N!" I said before running out of our apartment. I jumped into my car and drove off to the Town Hall.
When I saw all kinds of Cars standing still I jumped out of my car and ran towards the accident. "Y/N!! Y/N!! Y/N where are you!!!" I yelled. I ran through the crowd until I saw it...Y/N's car. I ran faster until a police officer stopped me "Sorry but I can't let you through!" He tells me "But that's my girl's car!" I tell him "You are her...boyfriend? Husband? Best friend?" he asks "Boyfriend and best friend....hopefully, her husband in a few years." I say. He looks at me "I am so sorry for you" He says "What? Why?" "She's dead" "No she can't be! This isn't true!" "I'm so sorry for your lost." He says "No! SHE'S NOT DEAD!!!" I yelled. I ran through him and saw her lying in the ambulance. Blood on her clothes and neck, I ran into the ambulance "Baby...baby please wake up" I stroked her hair softly "Please wake up...you are not dead, you can't be. Please wake up, baby" Tears rolled down m cheeks "Y/N! Wake up! Please baby!"
----End of Dream----

I shot awake breathing really heavy. Once I calmed down again I looked at the empty side of the bed "Baby" I whisper. Her side of the bed never lost her scent. I always cuddle up with her pillow "I lost you... why was not I there so that I could save you". These nightmares have been haunting me ever since the accident. I lost my baby girl, my best friend, and my future wife. How could the universe take such an innocent girl? Why did it take the love of my life? I lost her....forever.

A/N: Please guys if you have any requests let me know I can't really use your help
-Jay25211💜💜