-Thomas Sangster- •First time•

Your POV
Thomas and I are cuddling on his bed while the movie plays. Dylan and Blake are making out next to us and so are Jack and his girlfriend. I look up at Thomas and see that he's struggling with keeping his eyes open. I smile and snuggle deeply into his chest. Thomas and I aren't really a couple that kisses a lot. We just cuddle and fall asleep together. He's actually my first real boyfriend, I've had two before but we never really kissed or anything like that. Thomas stole my first kiss and all...maybe he will be my first time too. Then I feel that he sits up a little more. I look up and he has his eyes open "Hey sleepyhead." I giggle and push him back down against the couch "Go back to sleep, babe. You're tired." I tell him "I'm not tired, Love. I'm just bored." He says "Oh, you don't like the movie?" I ask him "I do but, I mean, look at them. They are having fun...why can't we?" He asks "What? You want to make out?" I ask him

"Yeah, Y/N we never do stuff like that and...I wanna try. Just see if we like it." He says "Alright but...how do I...how do we..uh..." I stutter. He puts his finger on my lips "Leave that to me." He says and sets me on his lap facing him. I kiss him briefly first, then he does the same...but it turns into really making out. This actually feels...it feels good. My hands move into his hair and gently pull it. He pulls away "I'm sorry, it just happened...I didn't mean to..." I stutter "No, continue, please, it felt good." He tells me. I smile and continue to kiss him. His hands move all over my body and he groans into the kiss. He then gently bites my lip, I'm not sure what he meant by that so I pull away "Why did you do that?" I ask him. He chuckles lightly "I was asking you to...go in." He says quietly "What?" I ask him "My tongue." He whispers "Oh..." I say and pull him back into the kiss. I open my mouth just a little bit and I can feel him. But then... "YEAH TOMMY!! Y/N GET HIM!!" I hear Jack and Dylan say while the girls giggle. Thomas sighs "Thanks, guys..." He says. I get off his lap and sit down next to him. Thomas' arm wraps around me and holds me tightly "I really liked that." He whispers "Me too, too bad they ruined it." I tell him and rest my head on his shoulder. He groans and gets up from the couch and pulls me up with him "Hey where are you two going?" Dylan asks us "Somewhere you four can't interrupt us. And I would turn up the volume of the TV if I were you." Thomas smirks and grabs my hand and drags me away.

His hands slide in mine as he pins me down on his bed "Baby Girl, why are your lips so soft?" He asks me. I giggle "I don't know if you enjoy them so much why did you stop kissing me?" I ask him "I will but I want to ask you something first." He says "Uh..okay?" "Are you sure you want to do this? This is our first time, I want to but if you don't want to I'll stick with the kissing." He tells me "But I want to." I say "Baby Girl, I need you to be absolutely sure." He tells me "I'm sure." I tell him "Alright but...when you want to stop I'll stop if you tell me it hurts I'll pull out. I promise." He tells me. I nod "Well...are you taking those boxers off or what?" I giggle "Your wish is my command." he says...