-Thomas Sangster- •Abusive boyfriend•

This was requested by someone on my Instagram, I can't remember her username but thanks for the request. Plot: Thomas is best friends with the reader. He finds out her boyfriend is abusing her (You can choose in what way) and he will save her!
Thanks again for the request and if you have requests for upcoming imagines please let me know! -Jay25211 💜💜

Warning: Abusing, Self-harming, And Really protective Thomas!

Thomas POV
"Tommy stop it!" Y/N giggles "No!" I say and continue to tickle her. Y/N and I are having a tickle fight "Tommy please stop it!!" She giggles "Beg for it!" "Never!" She says. I start to tickle her more "Okay okay Tommy, please Stop it!!" She giggles again. I stop "As you wish." I tell her "Thank you for letting me breathe again." She says "Your welcome!" I say. She looks at me and  smirks "What are you..." She cuts me off by jumping on top of me and tickling me "Ahh stop!!" I laugh "Beg!" She says in a childish voice. I groan, flip us over so I'm on top and pin her hands above her head  "That works too" She says "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" A voice yells behind us. I get off her and look into her boyfriend's eyes "What the hell are you doing with her?!" He asks me "Nothing." I tell him. Y/N gets up from the couch and stands between us acing him "We were just having fun, Baby" She tells him "A little too much fun!" He says glaring at me. She puts her hands on his chest "It's okay" She says "I don't want to see you two together ever again! You in the car!" She looks like she's about to cry "RIGHT NOW!!!" He yells. She waves goodbye and gets out of my apartment "I don't want to see you around my girl ever again!!" I nod. He grabs my phone and breaks it before he gets out. He isn't going to keep me away from her! She's my best friend ever since she was born! I even held her when she was a newborn. I love her and I am not letting him take her away from me! Never! And now I need a new phone!

Your POV
"You are so getting it when we get home!" He says angrily. Oh no "Mason, we were just.." "I don't want to hear it little slut!" He says. I look down and keep my mouth shut, afraid to say anything. Mason is my boyfriend and in the first few months, he was really sweet. But now he's beating me up and forcing me to do stuff that I don't to do. He stops the car in front of the house and gets out of the car. He tries to open the door but I locked it. I grab my phone and try to call Thomas..Shit voicemail! "Thomas! Tommy help me! Please.." I scream but, The voicemail cuts me off and Mason opens the door and drags me out. I cry my eyes out "Mason please, don't do this" I beg "I'll do anything" "SHUT UP!! YOU ARE GETTING TEN MORE LITTLE SLUT!!" He yells as we get into the house. He brings me to the kitchen and let me bend over the countertop "You better stay here! Else you get five more" He tells me. I cry more "I want to die" I whisper. I hear him walk back into the kitchen "You know what to do Little Slut!" He says...

*A Few Days Later*

Thomas POV
It has been a few days since I saw Y/N for the last time. I really miss her. I walk around the library trying to find a good book. I'm just trying to get my mind off this whole situation. I still wonder why he was so mad at her...No Thomas! Get your mind off the situation. Then I hear quite sniffs behind me, I turn around to see a girl crying in the corner. I get on my knees and sit next to her "Um are you alright? Why are you crying?" I ask her. She doesn't answer so I move some hair out of her face and make her look at me "Y/N?" I ask. She looks at me for a second before jumping into my arms "Tommy" She said "It's okay" I whisper. I pick her up and brought us out of the library. I bring her to my car and sat down in the backseat before locking the doors "Y/N what's wrong?" I ask her. She doesn't answer so I grab her hands but then I see cuts on her wrists "No. No no no no no not you. Y/N please tell me these are fake, please" I beg her. She shakes her head and turns around and pulls up her shirt. Scars are all over her back "He did this to you? Didn't he?" I ask her. She starts to cry more "Come here." I say and pull her into my chest hugging her tight. She sobs into my shirt as I slowly stroking her hair "It's okay, I'm here baby girl" I whisper. I always call her that when she's sad. She likes it "I am going to beat the crap out of that guy!" I say. I kiss her forehead and climb into the driver's seat "I'll bring you to my house, I want you to be safe" I tell her "Tommy you don't have to do that!" She says "Yes I do! He will be sorry for everything he has ever done to you!! I will show him something worse than death!!" I say

*Time Skip*

I walk back into my house. The first thing I see is Y/N running towards me. I picked her up again "He will never bother you again, and I think he can't walk for a while." I say "Thanks Tommy" "Any time." I tell her "We'll move all your stuff out of his house tomorrow." I tell her "But where am I going to sleep?" "You can sleep here and maybe you can stay here too until you found a place to live" I look at my mother "Of course she can stay here." She says "Okay! Come on I'll run you a bath" I say and bring her upstairs.
I let the bathtub fill up and Y/N starts to undress "I'll bring you some clean clothes" I say. I walk to my closet and grab one of my shirts and I walk To Ava's room to grab some shorts. I walk back into the bathroom and see that she's already in the bath "There you go" I say and lie the clothes down "Just scream if you need something" I tell her. I kiss her head before walking for the door "Tommy?" She says "Yes?" "You can join me if you want." She says. I blush a little "Uh.." "Tommy we have known each other ever since I was born. Please?" She begs and shows me her puppy eyes "Alright" I say.