-Thomas Sangster- •I don't know who you are anymore pt.2 •

Your POV
I walk around the office with my phone against my ear "Hello? Yes, yes, it's me Ms. Y/L/N the owner of the company. You wanted to talk to me?" I ask him and walk towards my assistant telling her to take notes "I heard from my assistant that you were here three days ago but as you already know what due to my maternity leave I am not present at that time so I would like to make a new appointment with me." I tell him. My assistant writes everything down "Thank you so much and I'll see you on Tuesday." I say and end the phone call. I walk away and give my assistant a high-five "Good Job Y/N/N! You can do anything can you?" She asks "In business? Yes." I smirk and walk to the meeting room "Hello everyone, I'm glad you could all make it and it's good to see that the company was in good hands during my absence. Peter, you had prepared a presentation to catch up with me about everything that took place in recent weeks in my absence?" I ask him. He nods and gets up from his chair.

I sit down in my seat "Go ahead." I tell him. He clears his throat "Before I start I want to tell Ms. Y/L/N something, we are so happy you are back, we don't know what we would've done if you didn't come back to us soon. And here you are, healthy and a mother. We are very happy so we have a little present for you and we will give it to you at the end of this presentation." He says "You didn't have to do that." I tell them "We did. Now! Presentation!" He says and starts telling. During the presentation, I get a lot of texts like I do every day...Thomas again. It's getting annoying "Something wrong, Ma'am?" Peter asks "No Peter, go on I just turned off my phone." I tell him. After a few minutes, my assistant walks in "I am so sorry to interrupt but Ms. Y/L/N, Mr. Sangster is standing by the entrance downstairs." She tells me "Of course he is," I whisper "Send him away please, I don't want to talk to him right now. We had a little argument and I told him to stay away and leave me alone but he doesn't listen." I tell her "Alright, Ms. Y/L/N." She says and walks away. 

*Time Skip*

"Mom, I'm home!" I say and close the door behind me and walk to the kitchen with the shopping bags full of food "Darling!" My mother says and sets Lilly on the countertop and hugs me. I pick up Lilly "Hey Baby, did you miss Mommy?" I ask her. She giggles and grabs my nose "I guess that's a yes." I say. The doorbell rings so I walk to the door and open it "Y/N." He says. Once I saw his face I almost immediately closed the door again "Y/N listen to me." He says "I thought I told you to stay away from me for a while Thomas." I tell him "Y/N, I am so sorry. I need you Baby...please come back to me. I miss you and Lilly. I can't stand the silence in the house! I want to hear your giggle, your heartbeat...please Y/N." He begs "Why would I come back? In two days you will come home drunk again. I know you better than this. Well, I did. Goodbye Thomas." I tell him "Daddy." Lilly says. we both look at her shocked "What did you just say?" I ask her. She opens her arms towards Thomas "Daddy." She says again "Yes Baby Girl, it's me." He says and holds her little hand "Stay away from my daughter." I say and close the door again "It's my daughter too." I hear on the other side of the door "She just said it herself." He says. I sigh and let Lilly cuddle closely to me "Y/N, you can't keep her away from me...Y/N, I don't want to call in child protection or the police ... please." He begs. I carefully open the door and look at him "If you dare to run away with her I will come after you and get her back myself." I warn him "I won't run." He says.

I carefully hand her to him "Daddy!" She says and he holds her tightly "I love you so much, Baby Girl." He whispers and looks at me "I love both of you. So much." "And we never stopped Loving you." "But I was so stupid to ruin it." "We all make mistakes." "I should've been there when you needed me." "You never left." "I miss you so much." "Every day without you...that's even worse." "I'll stop drinking! I'll be home earlier. Let us be a family again." "We started this together." "Might as well end it that way too." We say...it felt like a movie scene... He hands Lilly back to me "Goodbye Thomas." I tell him and close the door. I hand Lilly to my mother and walk to the kitchen and start with dinner. I see him walking away from the door wiping away his tears... I run towards the door "Darling? Where are you going?" My mother asks but I run outside after him. I catch up with him and stop him "We will end together." I say before cupping his face and kissing him. He picks me up and holds me tightly against him. I break the kiss and look at him while breathing heavily "I promise you when something is wrong I will tell you instead of trying to drown my problems with alcohol." He tells me "Promise?" "Promise" I smile and pull him inside my mother's house "Mom? Is it alright if Thomas stays here for dinner?" I ask her "Of course. Just like the old days." She says "Yes, like the old days." Thomas says and kisses my head. She hands him Lilly "Daddy!" She says and hugs him. Tears of joy come from his eyes as he holds her tightly against him "I love you, both of you." He says "I love you too Tommy. My Tommy." I say and cuddle him before walking to the kitchen with my mother leaving Thomas and Lilly to have some father-daughter time.