-Thomas Sangster- •Someone New Pt.2•

Your POV
"What should I wear?" I ask my boyfriend "I don't care, it's just a movie night." He answers "But I want to look decent." I tell him. He smiles and wraps his arms around me "You already do, even without make-up." He tells me. I start to blush "Aww look at you, you're blushing, that's so cute." He says. That made me even blush more. He released me from his grip and left to let me get dressed. I sigh as I think about the outfits in front of me and which one I should choose. I decided to put on a simple outfit. I think this decent for a movie night with my boyfriend's sister.

I walk into the living room and see my boyfriend on the couch playing a video game

I walk into the living room and see my boyfriend on the couch playing a video game. I giggle and climb on the couch in front of him and grab the other controller. He chuckles behind me and continues to play the game. 

*Time Skip*

We hold each other's hand as we walk on the streets. I was looking forward to seeing his sister again, she's a very good friend of mine, especially when I started to date her brother. I wonder what her boyfriend's like, my boyfriend and I have never seen him before but by the stories, his sister tells us he sounds like a nice guy. We approach a house, it looks rather familiar "I thought we were staying at your sister's house?" I say. My boyfriend pulls me with him towards the door "I thought so too but they were staying at her boyfriend's house so here we are!" He says and rings the doorbell. His sister opens the door and welcomes us into her boyfriend's house. This house looks so familiar, the hallway, the paintings, the lights, the carpet on the floor...what's going on here. I lean over to my boyfriend "Babe, I don't think this is such a good idea after all." I whisper in his ear "Why not?" He asks. Another person joined us "Hello." A low male voice said. His sister giggles and stands next to the other person "Guys, this is my boyfriend, Thomas." She says. I look up and meet his eyes. Those fucking chocolate brown eyes. He looks at me too "Y/N." He says "Thomas." I say and break the eye contact.

 She looks confused "You two already know each other?" She asks. I cross my arms over my chest "Indeed we do." I say and walk back to the door. My boyfriend pulls me back by my hand "What's going on? Aren't you happy to see your friend again?" He asks. I chuckle for a slight second "My friend? Thomas is my ex-boyfriend." I tell him. He looks at Thomas and back at me "He's the one that called you a slut?" He asks "Oh great, here we go again." I heard Thomas say quietly. My boyfriend looked at Thomas and walked towards him and lifts him off the floor by his collar "You think you can get away with it so easily? What are you even planning on doing with my baby sister?! Are you going to call her a slut as well? Or a whore?" He asks Thomas "Put him down! He didn't do anything!" His sister screams "Babe put him down." I tell him. He sets Thomas down "Y/N..." He starts "Thomas, I don't want to hear it. I told you to get out! Not just out of my house but also out of my life, and yet here you are." I say "We should talk." he says "No we don't." I tell him. There was a silence after that. We just stood there until Thomas suggested we should forget this happened and watch the movie.

Reluctantly I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. When Thomas sat down next to me I got up again and went to the kitchen "Where are you going?" My boyfriend asks "Getting a drink! Don't worry, I know where the fridge is." I tell them before walking off to the kitchen. I heard someone following me. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Thomas "What do you want?" I ask him as I grab a glass and fill it with Y/F/S (Your Favorite Soda) "Y/N I think we should talk." He says "I have nothing to talk about, not with you." I tell him and take a sip of my drink. He steps closer to me "Y/N, please." "Do you ever stop begging?" I ask him "I just want to talk about this, I want us to be friends, not enemies." He says "I don't mind you being my enemy." I tell him. He sighs "I know you're still mad about me calling you a slut..." "But what? Are you going to say how sorry you are? How much you regret saying it? You're too late Thomas! I already have someone else, so do you." I tell him "And our lovers are siblings, we should try to get along because we are going to see each other a lot." He says. I just looked at him "I will never forgive you for what you did." I tell him.

He sighed again "I never expected you to, I understand that you hate me, but I want to ask you one thing." He tells me "And what might that be?" I ask him "Why did you make me look like the bad guy? I wasn't the only one saying things that shouldn't be said." He says before leaving the kitchen. I sat on the countertop and thought about what he just said. I hate to admit it but he had a point. We both said painful things, and I did make him look like the bad guy back there. Then I noticed that he returned to the kitchen "You look amazing by the way." He says before starting to leave again. I jumped off the counter "Thomas, wait." I told him. He turned around "Yes?" He says "We should talk." I tell him "That's what I just..." I cut him off by grabbing his collar and dragging him up the stairs. We stood in the hallway "Alright...I don't know where I should start." I tell him. He scratches the back of his neck "Me neither." He says. I look up into his eyes "I'm sorry I freaked out that day. I shouldn't have been so jealous." I tell him "I'm sorry I called you a slut. You aren't a slut, not at all actually, I mean sometimes you could be a little slut." He smirked. Okay, that's a little awkward and offensive at the same time. He spoke up again quickly "I mean not that you're a...uh...I'm not making this any better am I?" he avoids any chance of eye contact with me.

A little smile appeared on my lips "You're still not very good at talking to a woman are you." I say "U-usually I am...just not with you." He says "Not that you're unpleasant to talk to or anything. You're a nice person to talk to, you always listen to other people's problems and try to make them feel better." He says "Thanks." I smile. He smiles back "That's something I missed seeing every day, your beautiful smile." He tells me. I blush bright red, I heard him chuckle. He stepped towards me and puts his hand on my cheek and let his thumb stroke my cheek "You're so cute when you blush." He tells me. I'm probably as red as a tomato! I saw him lean closer to my face "Can I tell you a secret?" He asks me. I nod "These past few days, all I could think about was you. Dreaming, imagining, and hoping that one day I could tell you this one more time." He whispers "Tell me what?" I ask him "I love you Y/N. I still do, I thought I could move on but the truth is I only date her to forget you. The thing is, I can't forget, no matter how hard I try." he tells me. I was shocked, not just because of what he said, but I knew I felt the same way towards him. I looked into his eyes "If we weren't dating other people I would totally kiss you right now." I whisper.

Thomas POV
I couldn't take it anymore. I leaned in and kiss her full on her lips. We started to make out and we ended up laying on my bed in my bedroom. She pushed me away "We shouldn't be doing this." She says "Why not?" I ask her "Because we are dating other people right now." She says "Good point, we can keep it a secret for a while, then we break up with them and just try again." I tell her "What if it doesn't work? What if we end up having another fight and breaking up all over again?" She asks. I pull her onto my lap and stroke her cheeks "Trust me, the only woman that I will be checking out is you. Let's forget that fight ever happened and start over." I tell her "Alright." She says. I pull her closer and kiss her forehead "You're mine and mine only." I tell her. She giggles and gets up. Together we walk back downstairs "By the way, where did you find him? He's not your type." I say "Nope, but I had to forget you." She admits. I chuckle and kiss her cheek "Naughty girl." I smirk "I missed you." "I missed you too."