-Thomas Sangster- •Reunited•

*Fifteen Years Ago*
Your POV
"Y/N, Honey! Thomas and his Mommy are here!" My mommy yells from downstairs. I quickly get up and grab my teddy bear before running downstairs. I run into the living room and see Tommy on the couch with his mommy "Y/N/N!" He says and gets off the couch "Hi Tommy!" I say. I look at my mommy "Mommy can Tommy and I go upstairs to my room?" I ask. She nods "But not for too long okay?" We nod and run upstairs. Tommy sits on my bed and I sit next to him "Y/N/N?" he says "Yes?" "Who was that boy you were playing with the other day?" He asks. I giggle "Just a boy. Why? Are you jealous Tommy?" He looks away blushing "No" I giggle again. We lied down on my bed and played with my stuffed animals. But my Teddy is my favorite! Tommy gave it to me ,on my birthday a few months ago, when I turned five years old. "Y/N! Thomas! Can you two come down for a minute?" My mommy asks as she opens the door. We walk downstairs and sit down on the couch "Y/N, I want you to keep yourself in control okay?" My mommy asks. I nod "Okay" Tommy's mommy says. I turn to face his mommy "Well Y/N...You know Tommy's sister and Daddy right?" She asks. I nod again "Well Me, Tommy, his sister and his Daddy are....we are moving. This is probably the last time you see each other" She says. I give her a deathly stare "Cover your ears!" Tommy says. They cover their ears but I didn't want to scream. I just started to cry. I don't want him to move away! He's my best friend! Tommy moves his hands away from his ears and hugs me. I cry into his shoulder "Don't cry, we will see each other again" He says, "Thomas we have to go" His mommy says. My grip tightens "No" I whisper. But my mommy broke our hug by pulling me away from him. He and his Mommy walked away "Tommy!" I yell as tears ran down my cheeks. He looks at me and I see that he is crying too. Then the door closes. "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream "THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

*Present day*
"Y/N honey, it's time to wake up" My mother's voice sounds trough my ears. I slowly open my eyes and see my mother "Leave me alone mom" she sighs "I just wanted to tell you that breakfast is on the kitchen downstairs. I'm off to work. I'll see you tomorrow night okay?" She says. I just look at a wall in my room "I love you" She says, "I don't care" I tell her. She walks out of my room. I hug my teddy and wait until she drives off in her car before I go downstairs. I'm still angry at my mother. She never even mentioned it! She let me believe everything was okay! I hate her!! I walk downstairs and start to eat my breakfast. I look at my teddy bear. I always kept it with me. Then the doorbell rang. I ran towards the door. Lucky I am wearing normal clothes and not my PJ's. I open the door and there is a man standing in front of me with sunglasses on, "Um can I help you?" I ask. He chuckles a little "Yeah I am looking for Y/N Y/N/L" He says. How does he know my name? "Um that's me" I tell him. He smiles and removes his sunglasses. I couldn't believe my eyes "T-Thomas?" He smiles "Last time I checked I was" He says. I jump and warp my arms and legs around him, crying into the crook of his neck. He walks inside and closes the door again. He slides down against the door I'm still holding him. I hear him cry a little bit too, his face is hidden into the crook of my neck, he's slowly stroking my hair, "I missed you so much" I tell him as we broke our hug. He still looks the same just a little older. "I missed you too, Love" He says. He sounds so grown up....Did he just call me Love? Damn that sounded hot "You've grown up" I tell him. He blushes a little "You have too but still beautiful" He tells me. I blushed like crazy and got off him "You're older but still the same" I say as I help him getting up, "Thanks Love" he says. I grabbed his hand "You want something to drink or eat?" I ask "Drink please" I drag him with me to the kitchen. I grab something to drink until he says "A teddy bear?" I quickly stop with what I'm doing and hide the Teddy behind my back, "You kept it?" He asks. I blush bright red "Maybe" I say. 

Thomas POV
Damn. Y/N was really cute when we were younger but now.......... She's so hot and really beautiful. She still has the Teddy bear I gave her for her birthday years ago. "I can't believe you kept it" I tell her with a smile "It was the only thing I had of you" She says. I pick her up and set her down on the counter top so I can look directly into her eyes "Now you have all of me" I smirk. She blushes again "Why are you blushing all the time?" I ask her "I-I don't know" She says. After a while she asks me "Why don't you stay here tonight? My mom is gone and we have so much to talk about!" I nod "Sure" She kisses my cheek "Yes! I am so happy you are back"

*Time Skip*
Y/N and I were watching a movie in our PJ's but, Y/N fell asleep during the movie. I stroke her hair slowly. I missed this girl so much. Her smile, her talks, her giggle, her everything. When I was younger I had a little crush on her. I don't think that feeling ever faded away. It's 12:31 A.M. I turn off the TV and pick up Y/N. She snuggles deeper into my chest as I pick her up. I chuckle before walking up the stairs towards her old room. There are all kind of pictures of me and her on the wall. I lied her down on her bed and kissed her forehead "Goodnight, Y/N/N" when I was about to walk away she grabbed my hand "Don't leave me again" I chuckle and shake my head. I sit down on her bed "I will be downstairs on the couch" She shakes her head "You sleep here. With me" I give up. I know she will come downstairs anyway "Alright" I say. I lie down under the covers with her. "Hey Y/N?" I say "Yes?" "You don't have a boyfriend do you?" I ask. She giggles "Nope, it's just me" "Good" I say before pressing my lips against her. After a few minutes I brake the kiss "Wow" She says "I'm sorry I couldn't......" She kisses me again "Shut up" She says before kissing down my neck "Stop right there" I tell her. She pulls away and looks at me confused. I take off my shirt and sat her down on my lap "Okay you can continue now" "Damn...where did the abs come from?" She asks me "Working out" I tell her "I love it" She says and starts to kiss my neck again.