-Simon Brown- •You did this to her•

Simon POV

"

Time to get up" Nanny McPhee said we all groaned. She said a couple of things but I didn't pay attention, when she left I said "I don't know about you but I want to stay in bed" "Me too" Y/N said "Sebastian, hold the thermometer under the hot water. Eric, cryons Chrissy, calk Lilly, pepper" I ordered  "How do you know she isn't going to do anything to us?" Tora asks "She's a trained hypnotist as long you don't look in her eyes she won't be able to do anything to us" I tell her I lay back down and look into Y/N's eyes "What?" she asks "Nothing I just.....I want to do something but my siblings are in the room" I whisper "Me too" she whispers back. I kissed her lips briefly and she blushed. Once we looked like we were sick we lied down. Y/N underneath the blankets but still on my chest snuggled her head into my chest. "Good heavens!" Nanny McPhee said "Looks like you'll all have to stay in bed" she walked downstairs. We all giggled but then I didn't feel well. "Simon?" She said I looked at her "I-I don't feel too good" "Then you must have looked at her" "I didn't look at her I was...." "Snuggled into my chest?" I smirked and she nodded. She tried to get up but couldn't. "Hypnotist? Bang goes that theory!" Eric said. Y/N lied down on my chest, her skin was really worm "I feel like I could.....Nanny McPhee!!!" She yelled and out of Nowhere Nanny McPhee was standing there and Y/N vommited into a bucket "Y/N" we all said and I rubbed her back slowly. When she lied back down I rubbed her stomach "I'm okay" she said "Love you are not okay you just vomited" she snuggled into my chest "I'm cold" I warped my arms around her and looked at Nanny McPhee "You did this to her didn't you!" "I have the medicen for her but shell have to take it" "I'm not taking anything!" She said "Very well then" she left the bucket on the floor and walked away. Then Y/N turned back to the bucket "Nanny McPhee please" I said she turned to me "Make her feel better" "She will have to take the medicine " Love come on" I whispered to her "Okay okay...."  She said.

Time Skip

We lied down after we had some 'soup' or something. It was turning darker. Y/N didn't throw up anymore after the medicine. "Love how are you feeling?" "I'm fine" she looked up from my chest I kissed her lips. She kissed back. "Eh Simon, Y/N?" Tora said. We pulled apart and Y/N blushed "Love you" she whispered "Love you too Love" I kissed her forehead. Then I felt that her hand was underneath my shirt. I smirked "And what is your soft hand doing there Love?" I asked "I'm cold"