-Newt- •Daddy's Angry•

Newt POV
Look at them staring. Can't they just keep their dirty eyes to themselves?! They are looking at my baby girl! How dare they?! "Hey Newt you okay?" Minho asks walking up to me "No I'm not. I'm furious if you couldn't already tell." I tell him "Yeah I could see that from a mile away. But what's wrong?" He asks. I point at Y/N working in the gardens, she's bending over all the time "Why are you so mad about that? Your Lady is bending over, you should like it!" He laughs. I shake my head and grab his face and make him look at all the other gladers staring at her "Oh..." He says "Yeah oh. I swear to god if they don't stop looking at her I will rip their throats out!" I tell him "Wow, easy. Never thought you would be so overprotective over her." He laughs. I grab his collar "This is not a joke. They are staring at the wrong piece of meat. That's my baby girl there! Mine! Only mine!" I tell him "Alright, sorry Shank. I didn't mean to upset you " he says. I let him go and look back at Y/N "Baby Girl huh?" Minho suddenly asks "Yeah, you've got a problem with that?" I ask him "No! Not at all, I just never thought you would use that nickname for her. I thought you would stick with Love or something like that." He admits. I shrug and keep my eyes on Y/N. Then one of the guys walks towards her...they start flirting with each other?!

Your POV
I laugh a little. This guy is kinda funny. But then I feel arms around my waist "What are you two laughing about?" Someone with a thick accent says "A Joke." I tell him "Oh okay. I also have a joke for you, stay away from Y/N!" Newt says and takes me with him "Daddy's very Angry with you Baby Girl." He whispers in my ear "Oh really?" I ask him with a smirk "Don't even try to put up that innocent act." He says "You're mine! And I'm going to show you what happens if you make me angry Baby Girl." He smirks "Are you?" I ask him "I am, be loud." He smirks.

A/N: GUYS THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE 101K READS!! I can't believe I've reached this many reads and I want to thank you all! That my you so so so much!! I love you all with all my heart!
-Jaycee💜💜