-Thomas Sangster- •No Kids...•

A/N: This imagine was requested by Lilleigh44 so I hope I did a good job. By the way, do you guys want a second imagines book if this one has reached the chapter limits? Maybe more characters? Let me know!
-Jay25211💜💜

Warning: ⚠Little Smut

Thomas POV
Y/N and I stood in the kitchen making our dinner. I pull her closer and brush the hair out of her face "You look beautiful today." I tell her "Aww thank you, Tommy." She smiles "You know what I would love to see right now?" I ask her "What?" She smiles "With kids. You would be a great mother! A beautiful one too." I tell her. She smiles "Tommy, I'm going to be honest...I don't want to have kids." She says. I chuckle "What?" I ask her "Tommy, I don't want to have kids. I am too busy to raise a child." She says. I remove my hands from her waist "You're serious?" I ask her "Yeah...I just don't think of us as parents. Not now, not ever." She says. I run my hand through my hair "A-Alright." I say "I'm sorry Tommy." She says "No you're not." I say quietly "Excuse me?" She says. I look at her "You heard me." I say before walking away. She walks after me "Oh please Thomas! Come on! Just because I don't want to have kids, you're..." "I wanted to! I wanted to start a family with you!" I tell her "Well I am sorry to disappoint you!" She says "You don't disappoint me! I just...I've always wanted kids and now I know that the girl I would love to spend the rest of my life with doesn't want to have kids!" I say "If you want kids so badly you go find a slut who does want to have kids!" She says and walks towards the door and puts on her coat "Y/N..." I start "Don't Thomas." She says before slamming the door leaving me alone in our house.

Your POV
I walk around the park with my hands in my pockets. Thomas can be so difficult sometimes! He always wants things to go the way he wants things to go. I sit down on a bench in the park. A man and a woman walked by, the woman was pushing a pram. A little boy was holding his father's hand "Daddy I have to pee!" The little boy said. Then the woman walked towards me "Soory to bother you mam, but could you please keep an eye on my daughter? It won't be long. And if she starts crying just give her one if her plushies." She says "Uh...y-yeah s-sure." I stutter. She walks away with her husband and her son leaving me with the kid. I look down to look into a pair of beautiful green eyes. I smile slightly "Hi." I smile. She giggles back "You're cute." I smile. She puts her hands up in the air "U-Up." She stutters. I look around to see if her mother was anywhere near but I didn't see her. The baby girl started to cry to I quickly picked her up which made her giggle again "You are one evil little thing." I say quietly. Maybe Thomas was right...having kids would be nice. Then her mother cane back and smiled "It looks like you're very good with children. Do you have children of your own?" She asks "Uh...no." I say and hand her her child back "But hopefully I will soon. Have a nice day." I smile and walk away.

I opened the door of our house and walked back inside. Thomas appeared from the kitchen "Y/N...I'm sorry I shouldn't have..." He starts but I cut him off by kissing him. After a while of kissing I break the kiss "I changed my mind...let's make a baby." I giggle "How can you change your mind that quickly?" He asks "It just happened." I tell him "Wait...are you sure? Or do you just want me to...ya know...sleep with you because you're in the mood." He says "No Tommy, I want a child. With your eyes, smooth skin, and hair color." I tell him. He smiles and starts to kiss me again. He takes me upstairs and throws me onto the bed and climbs on top of me. He starts to undress me and himself "You're a hundred percent sure?" He asks again "I am, Tommy." I tell him. He smirks and pushes in.