-Thomas Sangster- •Y/N...uhh Gzi!•

Thomas POV"Gzi, do you take this man, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, as your wedded husband? Until death parts you two? In the good and the bad times?" The priest asks. She smiles at me, "I do!" She says happily. Then the priest turns to me, "And do you, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, take this woman, Gzi, as your wedded wife? Until death parts you two? In the good or the bad times?" He asks. I look at Gzi and then back at the priest, "I do." I smile. I put the ring around Gzi's finger and she does the same, "Congratulations then I hereby declare you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" He says. I smile and pull Gzi closer and press our lips together. Everybody in the crowd cheers and starts to clap. When we break our kiss and walk through the crowd I see Y/N standing there with tears in her eyes, clapping and smiling at us. I look back at Gzi and we continue walking. Y/N is my best friend. She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. She helped me when the times were rough, she helped me when I needed her the most, she was the one who talked me into this. I love her so much. She means so much to me. I am so happy she's here today, she canceled an interview for her new book for this wedding. While we are walking I look over my shoulder and see her still smiling.

*Time Skip*

Gzi is in the beach house changing into the other dress while everyone is partying. When I grab a glass of whine my eyes get covered, "Well, hello to you grown up." I hear someone say behind me. I smile and turn around to see her beautiful smile, "Hey Tommy." She says. I put my glass down and pick her up, "Someone is really happy?" She giggles. I set her back down and hug her tightly, "I missed you so much!" I tell her, "I missed you too, Tommy." She says and buries her head in the crook of my neck, "I am so happy for you. And Gzi of course!" She says. I look at her again, "Thanks Y/N/N." I say. She smirks and grabs my glass of wine and takes a sip, "Good wine." She giggles, "Give that back." I tell her, "No! It's mine now." She says and tries to walk away but I pull her back, her back tightly against my front, "Give it back." I tell her, "No!" She giggles again, "Give it back, Little girl." I whisper in her ear. She starts to blush and gives me the glass back. Then I feel a pair of arms around my shoulders, "Hey Tommy, hey Y/N!" Gzi says, "Hey!" Y/N says, "Hey Love." I say and kiss her cheek. She blushes bright red, "Tommy are you coming?" She asks, "I'll be right back. I just want to talk to Y/N for a little longer." I tell her. She nods and walks off towards our parents. I look at Y/N, "Would you like to join me for a walk, my lady?" I ask Y/N offering her my arm. She nods and links her arm with mine. 

We walk on the beach, our arms still linked, with the sun going down slowly. Very romantic actually. We talk about everything! Her career, me and Gzi, her family, the wedding and other stuff. Sometimes I look at her, admiring how beautiful she looks, "And now you are married." She says snapping me out of my thoughts, "Yeah...still no husband for you?" I ask her, "Nope, I think I am better off on my own. You know...I used to have a crush on you before you started to date Gzi." She says and smiles at me, "Y-You did?" I ask her. She had a crush on me? How did I not know that? "Yeah. I was in a weird phase but don't worry, I am over it now." She tells me. I smile weakly at her. She was really in love with me? "But nope no man for me. And now you are a married man, which makes you a full grown up now." She says, "It's how you define 'grown-up'." I tell her. She laughs softly, "Never mind, you will always be Mr. Babyface to me!" She laughs. She knows I hate that nickname so she starts to run away while I chase her. Call us kids but this feels so much better than working all the time! I grab her but we fall on the sand. Me on top of her. We look at each other. I look into her sparkling Y/E/C eyes. She looks so beautiful...so fucking beautiful. Look at those lips, they look so soft. I start to lean down but...no! You just got married to Gzi! So I pull away and get up, "Tommy are you okay?" She asks getting up too "Yeah, I'm fine. We should go back to the feast." I tell her, "Tommy? Can you carry me back there? My legs are killing me." She asks me. I smile and pick her up in bridal style walking back to the feast.

*A Few Weeks Later*

Your POV
Ugh! It is dark and raining outside. Well, at least I have Netflix! I jump down on the couch and cuddle into my blanket and turning on my favorite show. I wonder what Thomas and Gzi's honeymoon was. I think I'll text them tomorrow, they probably just came back from the airport. Then the doorbell rang, who would go out in this rain?! It is almost a storm! I walk towards the door and open it with my blanket still wrapped around me. When I open the door it reveals Thomas, soaking wet, "Thomas?" I ask him, "I have to tell you something!" He says, "What are you doing here? Thomas didn't you just came back from..." "My honeymoon? Yeah but, I have to tell you something." He says. I nod and pull him inside "Should I get a towel or something?" I ask him "No." He says before pulling me in for a kiss. What the hell is he doing?! He's married!! I push him off "What the hell are you doing?" I ask him "That's what I wanted to tell you! I realized something on my honeymoon." He says "You are married!" I tell him "Yes! I am married but not to the woman I love!" He says "Y-You mean..." "I love you Y/N" "How did you find out?" I ask him "Well, when Gzi and I were...having fun I was mooning your name instead of Gzi's." He says.

----Flashback---
Thomas POV
Gzi and I are making out on the bed. She starts to kiss down my neck. I start to groan "You like that Tommy?" She asks. I nod really quick so she continues "Mm Y/N." I moan. Gzi instantly pulls away "What?" She says "What? "You said Y/N!" She says "No I didn't!" "Yes, you did!"
----End of Flashback----

"So you...you and Gzi?" I ask "We had a fight but, I want a divorce. I didn't know you would make me happier then she does, if I did I wouldn't have married her!" He explains "Well Thomas...you are too late. I don't have feelings for you anymore." I tell him "Wait, Y/N..." He starts. I open the door "Thomas, go home. You are probably drunk. Go home I am not taking you!" But he doesn't leave "Thomas Go!" "Y/N please..." he starts but I cut him off by pushing him out into the rain and closing the door again.

Thomas POV
Why did this happen? I am supposed to be happy and in love with my wife but I am not! And the girl I love doesn't have feelings for me anymore! Why the hell did I kiss her?! I start to walk back home in the rain. I don't even care if I am sick tomorrow... "Thomas wait!" I hear someone behind me yell. I turn around and see Y/N running towards me "Nevermind!" She says before pressing her lips against mine.

A/N: Please no hate for this imagine. And hate comments about Gzi will be deleted!
-Jay25211💜💜