-Simon Brown- •When you're asleep•

A/N: @Pandaliciouszz_: While Y/N is sleeping, Simon says cute things to her
Thank you for this request, I've tried to make the best of it. Sorry if I sound a little down, It's just...Cameron's death...I know it sounds lame but, it feels like someone of my family got ripped away from me, I grew up with Cameron. Sorry for being so cheesy here I know you guys don't want to read this at all and thinking that I should just shut up so let's go to the story.
-Jaycee💜🖤

Simon POV
All my siblings are playing and making so much noise. I look over to my bed and see Y/N reading on my bed 'How can she read with all this noise?' I ask myself. I walk towards her and sit down on the bed "How are you so concentrated?" I ask her "It's a really good story and I got used to the noise your siblings make." She says not looking up from her book "What's the story about?" I ask her "About a boy that finds a girl in the sea, they become best friends." She tells me "That's all?" I ask her "That's how far I've gotten in the book so far." She says "Alright, but I think that's enough reading for one day." I say and grab the book out of her hands "What? No!" She starts to pout "Y/N, angel, you've been reading the whole day. Now it's time for sleep." I tell her. All of my siblings get into their beds as well. I pull the covers over us and cuddle closely to Y/N. I look at her and see that she's still pouting "You can continue reading tomorrow, now sleep. If you don't sleep you will be too tired to read tomorrow." I tell her "Alright." She sighs and kisses me briefly before lying on my chest. I put my hands in her hair and play with it gently "Your hair is so soft. That's probably because you brush it every day. Oh, I love watching at you when you brush your hair...or when you read. You look so cute when you read. So peaceful." I whisper in her ear "You love stories, and you love writing your own. I love it so much when you tell me your stories. That those storylines can come from a small girl like you. I sometimes wonder what is going on in that mind of yours. You're probably writing three books in your head when you are looking at the sky or the stars. That's one of the things I love the most about you. Your creative mind." She's fast asleep. I kiss her head "I love you, Angel. Forever and always. To the moon and back."