-Thomas Sangster- •He's Bad, arrogant, popular, a bully...and so hot part 2•

Your POV
"Thomas where are you taking me?" I  ask him while we walk somewhere. I can't see where because he covered my eyes with his hands "Somewhere, just a little further." He tells me. After he saved me two weeks ago he and I became really good friends. I still have a crush on him but I'll get over it. We walk for a few more minutes until we stopped "Okay, you can look now." He said and removed his hands. We were in his backyard...in front of the pool "Um Thomas...w-what are we doing here?" I ask him "Well, we are going for a swim." He tells me. I look at him really scared "But I can't..." "I know! That's why I am going to teach you." He tells me. I back up "I am not going in there!" I tell him. He wraps his arms around my waist "Stop complaining and change into something else. There are some swimming suits in my room, I bought them for you." He tells me "Thomas you shouldn't waste your money on me. Especially not on that kind of stuff!" I tell him "They weren't really expensive. Please? For me?" He pleads "Fine!" I give in and walk up to his room, Thomas following me. I walk into his room and see three swimming suits on his bed "Thomas..." "You said you would wear them." He said, "Just pick the one you like and go change in my bathroom." He told me. I pick one, it's Y/F/C, and I walk to his bathroom and put it on. Then there was a knock on the door "Y/N? Are you ready?" He asks "Yes!" I say. I walk out of the bathroom, I look at Thomas and try to hide my blush. When I realized that most of my body wasn't covered I try to cover my body but Thomas pushes my hands away "You look amazing, you picked the sexy one. The good taste you have." He smirks. I blush crimson red "Come on!" he grabs my hand and together we walk back to the pool. He jumps in and I sit down on the edge, slowly. When he comes back up he puts his hands on my hips "You trust me?" He asks "No!" I giggle. He smiles and slowly pulls me into the water with him. I wrap my arms around his neck "Don't drop me please." I tell him "I won't." He says. He holds me tightly as we swim a little. After a few minutes of Thomas holding me, he swims towards the edge again. I put my arms on the edge "Okay, I am going to show you how to swim towards something, then you try it. I won't let you drown" He tells me. I nod, he starts to swim and I look at him. He swims back to me "Okay, you want to try?" He asks "I'm still a little scared though." I tell him "If you go underwater I'll bring you back up right away! I promise." He tells me. I nod and let go of the edge, I start to move my arms and legs as Thomas did. I am swimming!! I'M REALLY SWIMMING!! "Oh my god! Thomas look!! I am..." But then I lost my focus and went down. Thomas grabs me and brings us back up "You were swimming. I saw but, you lost your focus. You shouldn't lose your focus, not until you can swim without me." He chuckles. I giggle and wrap my arms around him again "Thanks, Thomas. Can we try again?" I ask him "Of course we can!" He says and brings me back to the edge "Okay, swim towards me again." He tells me. I start to swim again. This time I...I don't go down!! I finally reached Thomas and he wraps his arms around me "You did it!! I am so proud of you!" He says. I smile "I did it!!" I yell really excited. Thomas chuckles "Let's do it again!" I start to swim back to the edge myself.

After about an hour of practicing, I could swim pretty good. I'm underwater swimming towards Thomas again. When I reach him he pulls me up again and holds me tightly. That's when I noticed that our lips were really close to each other "Thomas..." I whisper "Don't...Don't say anything." He whispers back before pressing his lips against mine. I wrap my arms and legs around him and kiss him back. I pull back after a few minutes of making out "That felt good." I whisper "It did." He whispers back and starts to lean in again "Thomas!! Y/N!! Are you two coming for dinner?" Thomas' father says. Thomas nods and we watch as his father walks away "We will continue this later." Thomas whispers. I blush and start to swim towards the edge so we can dry ourselves and get dressed again. With my towel wrapped around my shoulders, Thomas and I walk back into the house "We will be right there!" Thomas says. We walk up the stairs. When we are in his room Thomas locks the door behind him "I say we continue this. Right here, right now!" Thomas says and turns me around and kisses me lustfully. I smile but I am a little confused, why would he kiss me? "Y/N?" Thomas asks. Shit, I wasn't kissing back... "Let me guess. You were asking yourself why I was kissing you?" He asks "That was exactly what I was thinking!" I tell him "Well to an answer to your question...Because I love you. I started to create feelings for you when we studied together. At first, I didn't want to believe it but when we became friends and I saved you...I gave into my feelings. I know you have feelings for me too so I thought..." I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck "Best day ever!" I whisper and pull him in for a kiss. He smirks into the kiss and pushes me down on his bed. I giggle as he climbs on top of me. Our hands run over each other. Is this really happening? Thomas then pulled me on his lap and I can feel his hands starting to untie my top. I stopped him "D-Don't you think it's a little soon for that?" I ask him "Y-Yeah I'm sorry...I...I'm sorry." He said, "It's okay." I tell him "No it's not, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He says "I don't. It's just that...I don't think that I am that far yet...not even in my imaginary mind." I say. He starts to smirk "You've been imagining?" He asks "K-kinda." I say and look down trying to hide my blush "You're cute. Really cute. Come on we have to get ready. Everybody is waiting for us." He tells me.