-Donald Clarke- •Years Ago•

Donald POV
"Honey?" I say "Yes?" Y/N says poking her head through the doorway as she stood in the kitchen cooking ou dinner. I walk towards her "Look what I found." I say showing her the doctor's note from years ago. She looks at it "Doctors note?" She asks "Look at it." I tell her "Donald Clarke, clean." She reads out loud. I look at her "Do you remember that day?" I ask her "Of course I do." She says and hands me back the piece of paper "What about it?" She asks "I don't know, I just found it and it brought back some memories." I tell her "Bad memories?" She asks turning back to the food. I wrap my arms around her  "No, very good memories." I tell her "Oh, and what were those good memories about?" She asks "Well, I always told myself that when I was clean...and a little older...I would love to have kids." I tell her. She turns around and looks at me shocked "K-Kids?" She stutters "W-What? You don't want to?" I ask her "O-Of course I do...I just never thought you wanted to." She says "Being clean changed my life Darling." I smile. She hugs me "Well if you really want kids...then I only have one question." She smirks "And that is?" I ask "When do we start?" She smirks "After dinner? We need some energy." I smirk "Alright, we'll have to eat very quickly then." She smirks putting our food on the plates.