-Thomas Sangster- •Roommates•

Your POV
"Y/N...Y/N time to wake up" I groan "I don't want to wake up" I hear him chuckle softly before his hand runs through my hair "You'll have to" he says. I slowly open my eyes "Morning Love" He says "Morning Tommy" I say before rubbing my eyes. He smiles "I made you some breakfast, I gotta go" He said "Oh thank you! I'll see you tonight and I'll make sure diner is ready!" "Good Girl" He says before walking out of my room. It's very nice of my room mate to make me some breakfast! I get out of bed and rush to the kitchen. 

Thomas POV
I put on my jacket as I see Y/N running out of her bedroom. She just sleeps in a shirt so I couldn't help it but watch as she runs by "Aren't we forgetting something?" I ask her. She walks backwards until she sees me. She runs towards me and hugs me "Bye Tommy" "Bye Love" I say before letting her go and leaving our apartment.

Your POV
I moan a little as I eat the food. It was so good! I absolutely loved my life here. An amazing apartment, amazing room mate...a hot one too. Okay I might have a little crush on him but he can't know that! I don't want to ruin what we have right now. He's an absolute sweetheart, how can you not fall in love with him. I was really sad when I heard that Thomas and Isabella were back together but when he's happy I'm happy. I mean it's hard to see them making out on the couch while you are trying to work or sleep, but I can handle it. I just wish he would kiss me like that.....SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N!! He loved Isabella not you! I continue to eat my breakfast. I look around, "This place really needs to get cleaned" I told myself. I ran to my room and got dressed before starting to clean the whole apartment.  At one moment I came to Thomas' room, I took a deep breath and went inside. What a mess! There are clothes all over the floor and, what is that smell? I pick up his dirty clothes, make up his bed and clean his desk. Then my eyes fall on his laptop, it's still on. I walked towards it and was about to close it when I notice something. His background is a picture of me? I close his laptop and get out of his room. I didn't even know he still had that picture of me. I smiled as I continued to clean.

*Time Skip*

I stood in the kitchen making our diner for tonight, when I hear the door open "Hey Tommy! Diner is almost finished" I say. He didn't respond so I looked at the door and saw him making out with Isabella again "And Isabella, great" I said. They walked over to the couch and continued to make out on it. I put my food on a plate and walked into the living room "Um Thomas, Isabella? Diner is in the kitchen" I tell them "Mm Tommy can you please send her away?" Isablla moans. Thomas looks at me with pleading eyes "Ugh fine! By the way I cleaned your room so...be quite" I tell them and walk off to my room. I sit down on my bed and put on my headphones so u couldn't hear Thomas and Isabella. I couldn't believe this!! Did he forget I live her too?!
After about an hour I took off my headphones. Silence....good! I walked out of my room. I put my plate into the dishwasher until I felt arms around my waist "Hey" he said "Hey" I said a little annoyed. He turned me around. He was standing in front of me shirtless...oh god keep control Y/N! "I'm sorry.....Issy really wanted to come with me" "And then you decide to make out with her on the couch....did you forget I live here too Thomas?!" I whisper-yelled at him. He looked down "Of course not" "And where is she now huh? I asked him "She's getting dressed in my room" he tells me "Did she had enough fun already?" I asked him. Then Isabella walked up behind him and kissed his cheek "Bye Tommy" she says before leaving. I roll my eyes at her and turn around again. He warps his arms around my waist again "Thanks for cleaning again" "Your welcome" I say "Can we still watch a movie?" He asks "After you ate and please put on a shirt" I tell him. He smirks "Thanks Love" he says before running off to his bedroom

*Time Skip*

Thomas POV
I am so happy Isabella left. I love movie night with Y/N....and I love Y/N. I have been in love with her ever since I first saw her. She was the reason I broke up with Isabella...but when she friendzoned me I begged Isabella to take me back. Don't get me wrong I don't feel anything for her but she makes me forget about Y/N. Y/N fell asleep while we were watching the movie. I can't blame her, she cleaned up the whole apartment! "Mm Tommy" she says in her sleep. I chuckle "Tommy stop it" she says....well moans actually. Is she really....oh god she is!! Does this means she feels the same way about me? I slowly move my hand up and down her back as she lies on my chest. She is so cute. Then she wakes up again "Hey Love" I say with a smirk on my face "Hey, why are you looking at me like that?" She asks while rubbing her eyes. I never stopped smirking "I just heard you say my name in your sleep. Must've been a good dream" I can see her cheeks turn red "This is so embarrassing" she whispers. I chuckle and make her look at me "It may be for you but I finally know, the girl I've had a crush on for the past few years, likes me back" I tell her. She looks at me confused "B-but you and Isabella..." I cut her off "I'll explain that to you an other day but first" I smash my lips against hers. We start to make out. My hands move down to her ass and I give it a squeeze "Tommy" she giggles "What?" I ask her "I love you" she says. I just stare at her "Too soon?" She asks "Not at all" I say before kissing her again. We kiss until she pulls back and lies down on my chest. I smirk, I finally have her!