-Thomas Sangster- •In love with a criminal pt.2 •

Warning: Light Smut

Thomas POV
It has been two days. Two days! Y/N is even better then I thought. Even though I know that kidnapping her wasn't the best idea I've ever had...yeah I should've asked her to come with me for her own safety...that would've been a better idea. Oh well! She was really angry and scared at first but when I explained that it was for her own safety she kinda accepted it. I thought it was kinda weird...maybe it was because she is in love with me. I can't blame her, she's really cute too. I was really sad that it had to go like this but It's my own fault. Because of the things, I did in the past I can't get a girlfriend. Kinda sucks "Y/N? Darling are you awake?" I ask her. I push some hair out of her face and she slowly starts to wake up "Is it morning already?" I ask her "No, it's 8:56 pm." I tell her "Oh...I fell asleep?" "Just a little nap, Love that's all." I say and pick her up from the bed. I walk to the living room and sit on the couch with her on my lap "For how long do we have to stay here? She asks "Probably a few more days." I say. She looks down a little sad "What's wrong?" I ask her "Well, it is kinda boring here. I am not allowed to be on my phone, I am not allowed to go outside. I only have you, the TV and some papers to write or draw." She sighs "Maybe we can think of a game we can play while we are here. Something fun for us both." I suggest. She nods and starts thinking. After a few seconds, I already have an idea "I know something!" I tell her "What is it?" She asks "Strip Poker." I smirk "B-But I don't know how to play poker." She blushes "I'll teach you, then we can do strip poker?" I ask "Uh..." She says "If you don't want to it's fine, we can also just play poker or something else?" "No no...it's fine...I guess. But please teach me I don't want to lose too many times" she says "Aww, Darling, you know I can't say no to this adorable face of yours and maybe I'll even let you win sometimes." I tell her "Really?" She asks and she starts to smile "Of course. I love you." I say and stroke her cheek "I love you too Tommy." She says.

*Time Skip*

She's good at this! But not as good as me. She's in her underwear while I'm just shirtless. She shows her cards "I'm impressed." I say and start to take off my jeans. I sit back down and smirk. Damn, she looks so hot like this. When I look at her she blushes crimson red "Is that blush or is it too hot in here?" I ask her "It's a blush." She says shyly. I see that she's trying to cover up her body. I throw my cards away and walk towards her "Come with me." I tell her. She gets up and wants to put on her clothes again but I stop her "No no, come on." I say and pull her with me. I'm holding her hand but she's walking almost behind me so I can't really see her. I shake my head and open the door to the bedroom. I close the door and pick her up, she squeals and giggles, I throw her onto the bed. She sits up straight and I crawl onto the bed and towards her "What are you doing?" She asks "Mm kissing you." I smirk and press my lips against hers "Damn you kiss so good." I tell her. She giggles and I carefully start to pin her down to the bed and kiss her neck "Thomas..." She starts "You want me to stop?" I ask her "Well..." She says "I get it." I tell her and just kiss her lips. She pushes me off "No that's not it...it's just me... I've never..." "Did it before. You're still a virgin?" I ask her. She looks away and tries to cover up her body with her knees "Darling, don't do that. Listen, I love you. I don't want to hurt you or push you towards something you don't even want. I brought you here to keep you safe from the things I did in the past, not to harm you or anything." I tell her and kiss her head "If you don't want to..." "But I do! I'm...I'm just nervous." She says "And I'm not..." "Don't you dare to say you don't look perfect or anything like that because in my eyes you do! I mean...damn!" I say as I look down at her body "I could stare at you for yourself and never get tired of it." She blushes again "Okay." She says "Really?" I ask her. She nods "I'll be gentle, I promise. And if something doesn't feel right tell .e and I'll stop right away." I tell her "Okay Tommy." She says. I kiss her and start to take off her underwear...

*Time Skip*

"Uh! Y/N!" I moan and plop down on the bed. We are both breathing heavily "Are you sure this was your first time? I didn't have this much energy during the first few times." I say trying to catch my breaths "It felt too good" she giggled "That's good to hear." I say and pull her closer and kiss her head "I don't think anyone has ever loved someone as much as I love you" I tell her. She smiles "I love you too Tommy." "HA! FINALLY, I GOT YOU YOU LITTLE SHIT!" A voice says and jumps into the room and points his gun at me...but I pointed NY gun at him too and shot it. Y/N cuddles up with the blankets behind me "Sorry about that." I say. I get out of the bed, I don't care that I am still naked and walk towards the closet to get her a shirt and some underwear. I climb back in the bed with her and help her to put it all on "What are you gonna do with the body? How did he even get in here?" She asks "Don't worry about it, rest you must be very tired. I'll make sure no one gets to you." I poon with her and hold her tightly "Don't be afraid, I'll protect you." "A criminal protecting me?" She giggles "No. Your boyfriend." I tell her.