-Thomas Sangster- •Pretend•

Thomas POV
My parents planned a vacation. I thought it was going to be just me and my family, turns out it's not! We are going on holiday with the Y/L/N's! And their daughter Y/N...I can't stand her!! "Dad dis I really have to come too?" I ask my father "Yes! Can you please stop complaining? You like the Y/L/N's" He says. I sit back down next to Ava "Little kid" She says "What did you just say?" "Little kid!" She says "Oh you are getting it!" I say and we start fighting a little. "Shut it you two!!" My mother yells. We stop and look outside until my dad stops the car. I look up and see the Y/L/N's standing there. We get out of the car and get our bags. Once we got all our stuff we walked towards the Y/L/N's "Evening!" Our parents say. I look around and my eyes land on Y/N. She looks at me too and gives me a deathly stare. Okay I have to admit Y/N is a hot girl. What I'm 18 years old it's okay to think that way when you are my age.

"Alright! Come closer everyone I will give you all the keys to your rooms!" My father said. "Ava you will go with Y/N's sister Y/S/N" (If you don't have a sister just make up a name) "And Y/N and Thomas will share a room" "WHAT?!" Y/N and I say at the same time "No discussions! Here are your keys" they give us the keys and we walk up some stairs to our room in the hotel. When we open the door we see that there is just one bed "You've got to be kidding me!" I yell and look at my parents who are still standing downstairs. We walk inside the room and I lock the door. When I turn back to face Y/N she jumps and puts her arms and legs around me "God I've missed you!" She says before smashing her lips against mine. I happily kiss back. Oh did I forget to mention my secret relationship with Y/N? Y/N and I have been dating for over the past 4 years now. Secretly. We didn't want to tell our parents because we knew things would get agward, so we pretend to hate each other. Besides when we are going on holiday with both of our families, they always let us hare a room. They want us to be friends. And we are! Just a little more then that. "You were with me this morning, Love" I say breaking the kiss "I know but I missed you" she says. She starts to pout "You're so cute when you do that" I say before kissing her again. "Come on we have to unpack our stuff" she says.

*Time skip*

Ava POV
It was about midnight when I heard some weird noises. It sounded like...kisses. It couldn't be my parents. Nor Y/S/N's. I try to ignore it but I can't. I think it comes from Thomas his room? I walk out of the room and walk to my parent's room. I knock on the door "Mom, Dad? There is a weird noise coming from Thomas and Y/N their room" I tell the door. The door opens and my father walks out "Alright I'll have a look but you go back to bed! It's the middle of the night!" He says.

Thomas POV
Y/N kissed down my chest, down my abs until she reached the waistband of my boxers. I pulled her back up "No further then that, baby girl" I tell her "Why not?" she asks while putting on her puppy eyes, "I'm tired" I tell her. Then I hear footsteps from outside "Shit! Put on your shirt" I tell her as I put on mine. We both lie at the edges of the bed, leaving a huge gap between us. The door opens and after a few seconds it closes again. I turned around and pulled her against me again. I nuzzle my nose into her neck "That was close" She whispers "It was. Let's get some sleep" she nods before closing her eyes "Night Tommy" She whispers "Goodnight, baby girl" I whisper back. We know it's risky to sleep like this but we don't care. We can't sleep without each other. I'm just really happy we didn't get caught but tomorrow we will have to pretend again.