-Thomas Sangster- •The Band•

Thomas POV

We are waiting for Y/N. Again! "Has anyone heard from her yet?" Bryon asks but everyone shakes their heads "I can't believe that she's late for band practice again! Ever since she got her new boyfriend she's late every single time!" I said and then Y/N walked in and she looked like she just cried "Sorry guys let's get started" she said and wiped her nose "What happened?" I asked her while everyone was getting ready "Nothing why?" "Y/N, you can't lie to me" "Tommy, everything is fine" she said grabbing the microphone. I got back to the others and grabbed my bass "Hey does anyone knows what is going on with her? She looks sad" Peter asks "No idea but she's lying about something" I said "Are you guys ready?" She ask. Its really cool that we have our own band but Y/N is the only girl and we only have each other and I can't stand it that she lies to me.

Telephone (Lady GaGa)

Hello hello baby you called I can't hear a thing

I've got no service in the club you say say

What did you say are you breaking up on me?

Sorry I can not hear you I'm kinda busy!

K-Kinda busy! (2×) sorry I cannot hear you I'm kinda busy!

Just a second it's my favorite song they're gonna play and I cannot text you with a dink in my hand EY

You should've made some plans with me you knew that I was fee

And now you won't stop calling me I'm kinda busy!

Time skip

"Okay guys that's a wrap for today!" She says and we start packing. "Hey guys! How about a sleepover at my house?" She asks "Yeah sure!" We all say "Okay 8pm my house!" She says and leaves. I ran after her "Okay what is going on?" I asked her "You haven't invited us for weeks, months to your house why now out of the blue..." She cut me off "I just wanted to hang out with all of you" "And is your boyfriend coming like last time?" She looked like she was in a shock "No he's to busy he has to do some homework" she then walked to her car and drove away "Y/N!!" What happened to her? Did her boyfriend do something to her? I swear if he did something I'll give him a piece of my mind and then hurt him no one hurts my baby girl! Of course we aren't together but I've had a crush on her ever since we met but I never had a chance with her. I'll talk to her tonight.