-Samuel Emerson- •Braids•

Samuel POV
Me and Y/N are on my bed. I'm brushing and braiding her hair. It's so soft, I could play with it forever! "You really like my hair don't you?" She asks "I can't help it." I tell her and continue to braid. She giggles but then my father walks by "You are wasting your time! Stop braiding that girls hair and make money!" He yells "I have a day off remember?" I say "Having a big mouth now huh?!" He says and walks towards us "Be happy I let your little girlfriend be here and I don't sell her to the guys in town. Admit it Samuel, she can make us rich!" He says "I know, but she's not for sale. She's a human and my girlfriend. No one comes close to her, except for me." I tell him "You're so stubborn." He sighs and backs off again "You should be thankful!" He says "I am. For her, not you." I tell him. He groans and walks away. I tie her hair together and that's when she turned around "Are you trying to impress me by standing up to your father?" She smirks "Maybe." I smirk "Well it's annoyingly hot." She giggles and pushes me down on the bed, my hands above my head "Says who?" I ask her "I'm not annoying!" She complains "Sometimes, but in a good way...it just makes me like you more." I tell her "Just like?" She asks "I feel very betrayed." She says "Ow, I'm sorry. I meant love you more. That better?" I ask her "Much better!" She giggles "Sammy?" "Yes Angel?" "Do you think that my parents look at me sometimes?" She asks. I flip us over and stroke her cheek "I know they do. And I bet they are very proud of their little girl." I tell her. She giggles and blushes "Now, don't think of that...I can help with that." I smirk "Maybe not Now Sammy." She says "You know you want this." I tell her. She giggles and kisses me.