-Thomas Sangster- •Fuck you! Rot in Hell! Be my girlfriend?•

Your POV
"Why can't you just shut up for one fucking minute?!" He yells "Because you are still breathing!!" I yell back "Is that the only thing you could come up with?! Pathetic!" He yells "Well at least I don't need my mom to help me out every time I get in trouble!" I yell "Cry baby cry baby boohoohoo!" "Shut the fuck up!! Jeeze! I can't believe your parents kept you! If I was your father I would've drowned you in the lake!" He yells "No you wouldn't, you don't have the guts to kill someone! Not to mention a baby!" I tell him "Says who? You are too weak to hurt a mosquito!" He says "I am not weak!" I tell him "Oh really?" He asks and steps closer to me "Prove it." He says "What?" I ask him "You're so stupid...prove it!  Punch me." He says "I am not punching you!" I tell him "So you are really weak? God I hate you." He says "Oh you little..." I say before my brother drags be away "Quit it! Both of you!" He says "Jack let me go!" I tell him and rip myself out of his grip "Aww need your little brother to save you?" He smirks "Oh shut up!!"

*Time Skip*

Why does Thomas have to be Jacks best friend! And why the fuck does he have to stay the night?! Ugh!! I walk into the bathroom and fill a glass of water "Aww did you have nightmares? Who's the cry baby now?" He asks "Shut up Thomas." I tell him and look at him "Don't you have to fuck Jack or something?" I ask him "Fuck you!" He says "No thanks. And go rot in hell!" I tell him and step closer to him. I wanted to slap him so bad but then he pulled me closer and kissed me. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. When we pull back he says "Be my girlfriend?" "Depends, if you stop treating me as shit." "I am treating you as shit? You are treating me like shit!" He says "Okay...we can't be a couple." I tell him "We hate each other" "But it did feel very good to kiss you and...maybe a little more soon....maybe we can...do something?" He smirks "You really want to have sex? A few minutes ago we were still fighting." I tell him "Yeah, why not? Baby I'm in the mood Jack and I watched some movies..." He says "Alright...but no. I am going to bed now." I tell him and kiss his cheek before walking back to my room. When I was almost asleep I feel something crawl into my bed, at first I thought it was my little brother but when I turned around it was Thomas "Thomas.." "Please?" He begs "Alright." I sigh.