-Thomas Sangster- •Nerdy Bestie•

Your POV
I sigh happily as he walks by again. I am so in love with him! His leather jacket, his amazing looks, his soft hair! What I would give to be with him...he's a dream! He has to be! "Y/N? Y/N are you listening to me?" My best friend Thomas asks me "Yes! Of course, I was!" I tell him "Really? Then why were you looking at Jackson?" He asks. I didn't answer, I just wanted to look at Jackson "Y/N? Hello?" Thomas says again. I just lay my eyes back on Jackson "He's so cute." I say quietly "Earth to Y/N." Thomas says and waves his hand in front of my eyes "What?" I ask him "We were studying?" Thomas says "Yeah Yeah...I'll come back later. Let me just finish looking at him." I tell him "Uh hello? Did you forget that he's not the nicest person towards me?" He says "Who?" I ask "Me! Thomas! Your best friend?" He says. I didn't answer, my eyes had made contact with Jackson's. I blush a little but never break the eye contact. He licks his lips and walks towards the table we're sitting at "Hello." He says with a gentle smile on his face "H-Hai." I stutter. Y/N why are you stuttering?! Stop it and never do it again!! "What are you doing next to the loser? Why don't you come to sit with us?" He asks. I smiled "I'll be right there." I smile. He smiles as well and walks away. I start to pack my things "What are you doing?" Thomas asks "Sitting with Jackson?" I say "What about me?" He asks "I'll see you in class!" I smile and give him a little cuddle before walking to Jackson.
While I was talking to Jackson and his friends, I saw Thomas packing his books and walking away. He looked really sad. I was about to walk to him when someone grabbed my arm "Where are you going? You just joined!" Jackson says "Thomas he..." I start "The nerd can wait. Don't you want to sit with us? With me?" He asks "No! No! Of course I want to sit with you." I smiled and sat back down next to Jackson.

*Time Skip*

"I can't believe Jackson actually asked me to prom!" I squeal happily. Thomas sighs a little "Do you ever stop talking about him?" He asks "I don't know. What if he kisses me?" I ask myself "Could we talk about something else? Please?" He asks "I can't! He's so amazing!" I sigh and lie down on my bed next to him. He groans a little "What's up?" I ask him "I'm worried about you." He tells me "Oh, why?" I ask him "You are in love with that Fuckboy!" He says "Who? Jackson? He's not a fuckboy Thomas." I tell him "He is. Listen I'm just trying to protect you..." "Protect me? You? I can take care of myself, Tommy." I tell him "But thanks for caring about me." I smile and hug him from behind and kiss his head. He smiles a little "Just don't forget about me alright?" He says "How could I?" I ask him "Well you left me all alone today." He says "I'm sorry. I won't leave you alone again. Maybe you should come and join us when we are at Jackson's?" I suggest "Did you forget that he's actually kinda bullying me?" He reminds me "He's not very nice towards you bit maybe you could at least give him a chance? For me?" I suggest "I don't know. I'll think about it." He says. I kiss his cheek and get underneath the covers "Could your turn off the lights please?" I ask him. He noda and turns off the lights and gets underneath the covers with me. I snuggle into his chest, he chuckles quietly "What?" I ask him "Well you are planning on having a boyfriend so don't you think it's kinda strange if you're lying around like this." He says "I don't think so. I feel so safe around you, especially like this. I feel like nothing can happen to me when I'm in your arms." I tell him. He kisses my head and holds me in his arms. When I almost fell asleep I could hear him whisper something...something like...I bla something bla you. He's the sweetest!

*A Few days later*

"You promise you won't laugh?" I ask him "Of course not! Come out." He laughs. I take a deep breath and walk out of my bedroom. Thomas just stares at me "Is it really that Bad?" I ask him "No! Absolutely not! You look beautiful! Absolutely stunning!" He says.

 Thomas just stares at me "Is it really that Bad?" I ask him "No! Absolutely not! You look beautiful! Absolutely stunning!" He says

{Your Dress ^^}

I blush bright red "You really think so?" I ask him "Yes! Jackson is lucky to have a beautiful girl like you." he says "Are you sure you're not coming as well?" I ask him "Parties aren't my thing, I like the books. Have a good time. And if something happens you can always text me or cal me or..." "I get it Tommy. Thanks for being such an amazing friend." I smile and kiss his cheek. He blushes "Y-You should go." "Yeah. Bye." I smile

*Time Skip*

I went to get some drinks for me and Jackson. I am enjoying myself but I kinda miss Tommy. He would've liked this. When I walked back to Jackson I saw him kissing another girl?!. I dropped the cups and Jackson snapped his head towards me. He quickly stepped away from the girl and rushed up towards me "Y/N, it's not what it looks like!" He says and tries to grab my hand "Don't! Don't touch me..." I started to cry and ran off to the other side of the gym to the tribunes and sat down...and cried my eyes out. Thomas was right! He is a fuckboy! How could I have fallen for that?! Thats when I felt a hand on my shoulder "Jackson fuck off!" I tell him "Seems like I'm right on time." I looked up and saw Thomas. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him "Shh, it's okay I'm here." He tells me "You were right Tommy. I should've listened to you, I'm so sorry." I say "Hey, shh. It's alright. You were in love. But I'm glad you see his true nature." He smiles and wipes away my tears. That's when a slow song started to play "I'm wearing a suit, you look beautiful. Should we Mame the fuckboy a little jealous?" He asks. I nod and we walk onto the dancefloor. He puts his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck "I'm not very good at this." I whisper. He chuckles and lifts me up and places me on his feet "Now you can." He says. I smile and can't keep my eyes away from Thomas, he looks so handsome "He's jealous." Thomas smirks "Good." I smile and give him a quick peck in his lips. He smiles. Just smiling no words coming out if his mouth. I giggle and lay my head on his chest.

When the music stopped we went for the door to go home when someone stopped us "And people say I'm the fuckboy here? Well, look at this... A slut." Jackson says. I look down at my feet and feel tears coming into my eyes "What did you just call her?" Thomas asks "Tommy..." "A Slut! Because she is!" Jackson says. Thomas punches him in the face and quickly storms off with me to his car "Why did you do that?" I ask him "That asshole deserved it!" He says a little bit frustrated "No one calls you a slut!" He says. I lean over to him "Thanks Tommy." I smile and kiss him full on his lips.