-Thomas Sangster- •Stalker!•

@subjectA6thefangirl: Hey I have a request! Plot: Thomas is stalking the reader
Thank you so much for this Request and I hope you like it! -Jay25211💜💜

Thomas POV
I slowly walk after her. I hope she doesn't see me. Okay, I might sound and look like a creep because I am following this girl but...okay yes I'm a creep! But this girl is cute, gorgeous and absolutely B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!! She doesn't know me but I know her! Her name is Y/N Y/L/N, she's (Your age) years old and doesn't have a boyfriend! I walk after her until she stops to cross the road. I lean against a wall and look at her. That smile lightens my day, her eyes are one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen, The way her hair falls down her shoulders and she has a cute giggle that could make my heart stop! I've been in love with her ever since the first day in school! She was the new student in my class and she sat next to me! That was the first time I liked being in History class. She's different from other girls I've met, I like her but she doesn't remember me; Wich I don't get. Most girls are all over me but she isn't, that's why I like her. 

Your POV
As I walk on the streets I feel like someone is following me. Probably because there are a 1000 people walking here. I did see the guy from school a few times but it's not like he's following me around. Maybe we just go the same direction? "Y/N!!" Someone screams. I look up to see my best friend "Y/B/F/N!!" We hug each other tight "O my god I haven't seen you in a long time! Come on I need to tell you everything that has happened!!!" She says before dragging me away towards Starbucks.

*Time Skip*

I am Skyping with my best friend now. It was late and we both had to go home and do our homework so we thought 'Skype!'.  All we do is: laugh and talk about things that happened in school. She's in a different school than I am so we don't see each other a lot. "Hey Y/N? Do you understand math?" She asks "No." I say confused. she knows I don't know anything about math "Good!" She says before throwing the book behind her and grabbing her biology books. I laugh "You still haven't changed a bit! I like it" I smirk a little "Thank you!" She says. She's the crazy one of us two. Then I hear a weird sound by my window. I turn around but can't see anything "What's wrong?" Y/B/F/N asks "Nothing, I just thought I heard something." I tell her. I turn back to face the screen of my laptop "It's nothing" "It better not be, I don't want to find out that you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend." she says "Very funny" I say. I get back to my English but then I hear it again "Did you hear that?" I ask her "Nope. Y/N are you trying to pull a prank on me or something? Because it is not funny!" She says "I'm just going to check my window, jeez calm down." I tell her. I get up from my desk and walk towards the window "If there is a murderer standing there waiting to slit your throat..." "I know I know!" I tell her. I look out of my window but can't see anything. I decide to open the window "Hello Y/N!" A guy says jumping into my view. I scream on top of my lungs but he covers my mouth "Please don't freak out!" He says. I notice it was that Thomas guy from my class "Thomas? What the hell are you doing here?!?! Wait! Are you stalking me?!" I ask him "What do you see as stalking?" He asks "Following me around! Knowing where I live! Sneaking up to my window at night!" I tell him "Okay yes I am stalking you." He says. I quickly closed my window again and closed the curtains "Y/N, please! Let me explain!" I can hear him beg through the window "Stay away from me! Leave before I call the cops!" He didn't respond. I carefully open the curtains and see that he left. "What just happened?!" Y/B/F/N asks "I don't know." I say. 

*The Next Day*

I walk through the cafeteria when I hear a voice behind me "H-Hi Y/N" It says. I turn around to see Thomas "Stay away from me, Stalker!" "I don't like that pet name" He whines "You should get used to it! Now leave me alone!" I tell him. I start to walk faster but he's still behind me "Y/N please just let me explain everything!" He pleads "I am not listening to you, you little pervert!" I say. I was about to run away when he grabbed me and pulled me into the janitors closet and pushed me against the wall "I said LEAVE. ME. ALONE!!" I yelled. He covered my mouth again "Just let me explain. Please" He begs. I nod "Thank you! Okay, I was stalking you but I had a good reason!" He says "And what is that 'good reason'?" I ask him a little scared and angry at the same time. He sighs "I wanted to know you better but I was too scared to walk up to you and start a conversation...I'm kind of a loner and I get shy when I have to talk with people." He says. Wow, I didn't expect that! "Listen Y/N, I just wanted to let you know that I am really sorry and it will never happen again." He tells me. I look at him "No it's okay, I'm sorry I called you a pervert. I didn't know you were uncomfortable with being around people. And it is really nice to know that you want to know me better" I say. He starts to smile a little "So we are good?" He asks "Of course! You want to walk to class together?" I ask him "Um yes please!" He says very happily. I giggle "After you." He says opening the door for me. I walk out and he walks after me "And we will talk about this later okay?" He nods. 

*A few weeks later*

I lie down on my bed. It has been a rough day today at school, all I want to do right now is sleep. I get under the covers and turn off the lights. I close my eyes and try to sleep but, there is a ticking sound on my window. I get up from my bed and open the curtains "Oh no" I whisper. I open the window and Thomas looks at me with a smile on his face "Hello Love" He says "Hey Stalker. What are you doing here this late?" I ask him "I got into a fight with my parents...can I stay here tonight? Please!" He says "Alright come inside before you freeze to death." I say as I help him inside. As I close the window again I fell his hands on my hips "And I missed you" He whispers "I missed you too, Stalker" I whisper back. He chuckles and barries his face into my neck and presses his soft lips against the skin. I giggle "Tommy I'm too tired to make out with you." I say pushing him off lightly and lie back in my bed. He lies next to me "That's okay. Sleep." He says. We just look at each other for a while until I open his arms and lie between them. He kisses my head "Sleep well, beautiful" He whispers "You too, Stalker" and his chuckle was the last thing I heard before drifting into a peaceful sleep in the arms of my boyfriend.