-Thomas Sangster- •Sister's boyfriend pt. 3•

Your POV
Thomas and I are in the restaurant. For one of the first times, I am wearing a dress! He's looking so cute in his black suit. While we are eating he grabs a napkin "May I?" He asks "Of course." I smile. He gently wipes some food off the corner of my mouth. He puts the napkin down and strokes my cheek "Why did I never ask you before?" He asks "Because you didn't know until a few days ago. And you were in loooovvvveeee with..." He cuts me off by putting his finger on my lips "I don't want to talk about her. Tonight is about you and me." He smiles. I blush "Stop, you're making me blush." I tell him "Isn't that the point?" He chuckles. I nod slightly and smile at him.

When we finished our dinner we went outside for a walk. Thomas has his arm wrapped around my waist "I still feel kinda bad about this." I tell him "You said it yourself, your sister only uses me for attention." He says "But she's still my sister. I don't want to hurt her." I tell him "Love..." "No Thomas, I think we have to stop this, we don't even know if you feel the same. Well, not for sure." I say "Y/N, I want to try this. I have a strong feeling that you are nothing like those sluts in school." He says "Thomas..." "No Y/N, let me finish. I really enjoyed tonight. This date has been so much better than any other date I've ever had with your sister. You are smart, funny, a sweet girl, caring, and absolutely breathtaking and you don't even need Make-up! Your sister is nothing like that. And yes, at first I was questioning if we should do this. Maybe it was because I didn't know if this was a whole set up or not." He tells me "Thomas, this is wrong. You love my sister, not me, I'll just go back home." I tell him and start to walk away "Y/N! Y/N, wait!" He yells and runs after me "Stay away Thomas, you are very sweet but you don't love me." I tell him "Y/N, I have kissed many girls! Believe me...I lost count..." He starts "Thanks for reminding me Thomas, you just confirmed you are a major player. Stay away from me, Fuck boy." I say and continue walking. He doesn't give up very easily so he walks after me "You didn't let me finish. I was going to say, but when I kissed you, I felt something I never felt with your sister. Or any other girl! Y/N Y/L/N, I think I am falling in love with you." I whispered the last part "You really meant that?" I ask him "Why would I make it up? I would never try to hurt a girl, especially not the girl I am in love with." He says "I have a sister myself. And I know that one little word can break a girls heart. And that's not just the girls, guys act tough most of the time, but guys get broken too. Sometimes a boy loves a girl so much, gives her all the love and attention she could ever wish for, but what if the girl doesn't love him back? So please Y/N, don't be the girl that breaks the boy's heart." He says. I look into his eyes and see that he is holding back his tears "Don't cry." I say "If you cry I cry." I feel the tears coming into my eyes as well. I wrap my arms around Thomas "I'm sorry I didn't believe you and called you a fuck boy. You're not a fuck boy or a major player." I whisper "It's okay. D-Does this means we are still trying this?" He asks "Yes. Can we go home now?" I ask him. He gently wipes the tears off my cheeks "Of course." He says and kisses me before taking me back to his car.

A/N: Hey guys! I am back home. I have a major jet lag but I'll be fine. And this also means that there are more imagines dropping. As I already told you, school is starting again for me. Like it starts next week I think...idk but I will try to update my imagines as much as possible during the school weeks. And guys, I get that you like 'Sister's Boyfriend' but I am not going to do more parts of this, so if you have other requests for imagines let me know. I hope you liked this imagine!
-Jay25211💜💜