-Thomas Sangster- •Halloween•

Thomas POV
I ring the doorbell and wait in front of the door. The door opens and Y/N is standing in the door opening "Tommy! You look so scary!" She giggles "Thanks, you look..normal." I laugh "I wasn't ready yet, Tommy." She says and pulls me inside her house. I'm dressed up as a crank and she would go as a female crank "I was actually hoping you could help me a little bit." She smiles "Of course." I smile. She giggles and grabs my hand pulling me with her to her room upstairs. Y/N and I have been best friends ever since we met and we've been dressing up ever since. A few years ago she dressed up as a bride that killed her husband...and I was the husband. I've had a crush on her since we grew older, she was the cutest kid in school! But when we grew older she got even more beautiful. "Tommy? Before I can put on my make up I have to put on my clothes but I have to cut them in some places." She says as she puts on the costume and hands me some scissors "A-Alright." I stutter and start cutting.

*Time Skip*

"Are you finished?" I ask her. She's been in there for almost two hours! "Almost Tommy!" She says. After five more minutes of waiting she walked out. Even though she was really scary and covers in blood and veins, she was still amazingly beautiful! Not to mention how hot she actually looked with those ripped clothes "Ready to go to the party?" She asks "Uh yeah!" I smile. We walked downstairs towards the front door, but when we opened it it was raining outside and thunder roared! "Shoot! I guess we'll have to stay inside then." I sigh "I was looking forwards to the party! But staying here with you is also very nice!" She smiles and brings me over to the living room. "Tommy why don't you grab us some popcorn and I'll pick a scary movie?" She suggests "Alright!" I say and walk into the kitchen. Y/N is a scared little baby when it comes to scary movies (This doesn't mean you are in real life, I mean me myself I am not afraid of scary movies but you in this imagine are.) I don't really mind it. She snuggles closer to me when she's scared. That way I can hold her tightly and protect her from all the scary things.

*Time Skip*

Y/N hides her face into my chest as there are screams coming from the TV "Poor girl." I say quietly "Tommy, can we please go watch something else?" She asks "No, I wanna finish this movie." I whine. She puts up her puppy eyes, I can't resist those! "You sneaky little- alright." I sigh turning off the TV. She keeps snuggling deeper into my chest "There is no need to be scared my little princess." I tell her "I'm still scared. What if they're real?" She asks. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her "Go to sleep." She shakes her head "Scared of nightmares?" I ask her. She nods "Alright. I'll protect you from them, princess." I tell her "I'm not a princess! I'm a crank!" She says "You are a princess to me, crank or not." I tell her. She looks at me, eyes wide open. I chuckle and lean in to kiss her. She kisses back. Wow, that was easier than I thought!

A/N: 🎃Happy Halloween everyone!!!🎃
-Jaycee💜💜