-Thomas Sangster- •Romeo and Juliet•

Thomas POV
"Dyl, I don't want to!" I tell my best friend Dylan. He sighs "This is perfect for you Tommy!" He says "Listen they are asking for a handsome young man, actor and doesn't mind working with girls" He tells me. I shake my head "I don't think so, I don't even like Romeo and Juliet" I say "I know but think of the girl who will play Juliet" He says, "You....you little shit. Give me the phone!" He smiles and hands me the phone. "Hello? Hello! Yes this is Thomas Sangster....yes I was wondering, can I still audition for Romeo? Really? Thank you so much!! Alright bye!" I look at Dylan and smile "They told me to audition but I probably already got the part!" He smiles "You see!! I was so right!!" He yells. I chuckle at his dance moves. He's happier than I am.

*One Week later*
I walk onto the stage. This place is huge! I can't believe I am going to play Romeo! This is amazing!!!  I turn and walk to the back of the stage to the changing rooms. Then I see a beautiful young lady standing there, I walk towards her and ask "Uh hello, can I help you?" She looks up "Um yes please I am looking for the changing rooms" She says "There they are!" I say as I point towards the doors behind us "Oh my god! I am so stupid" She says "No you're not. Your first day I bet?" I ask her. She nods slowly "It's my first day too! I'm Thomas by the way" I tell her. She smiles "Y/N. Wait are you the guy who got the part of Romeo?" She asks. I nod "Yep", "Well Romeo you just met your Juliet" I start to smile like a little kid. She is going to be Juliet? Hell I am lucky!!! "Right this way Juliet" I smirked as I opened the door for her. She smirked as she walked in "Thank you Romeo" She giggled. God she's cute

*A few days later*
Y/N and I are practicing our lines. I actually really like Y/N. Just the way she looks at me, makes me smile. She makes me happy with every breath she takes. I'm really happy I got to meet her. "Thomas?" Y/N snapped me out of my thoughts "Oh sorry, uh.....Juliet please don't leave me" I say, "But you and I both know we can't be together. You are an Montague, you are supposed to be my enemy....not the person I love" She says. She is so talented! "I don't care, I want to be with you! Just because our people doesn't like each other doesn't mean we can't be together", "Romeo we can't" She says. I step closer to her and put her hands in mine "Juliet....I love you. Nothing can stop that" I told her. She looks deeply into my eyes before pressing her lips against mine. Once pull back everyone claps. After a few minutes me and Y/N walk back to our changing rooms. We stand there a little awkward "That was a little..." "Yeah" I say cutting her off and scratching the back of my neck. She giggles "It's not that I didn't like it or anything" She mumbles "What?" I ask "Oh..I uh....I said I d-didn't mind k-kissing you" She said. I could see her cheeks turn red "Well I didn't either" I tell her. I took a step closer to her and let our eyes meet again. Sh blushes even more now "How about, you and I grab some dinner after work?" I ask her "I would like that" I start to smile, "Really? You have no idea how happy I am right now!" I say, picking her up and hearing her giggle. I am so happy!!