-Thomas Sangster- •Bad Girl•

Thomas POV
I stand by my best friends locker "Have you studied for the test?" I ask him "Yep!" He says "I don't have to ask you because I know you did." He chuckles "True." I laugh. When we walk to our next class my books were knocked out of my hands and fell on the floor "Oh, I am so sorry." Someone laughs. I kneel down to grab my books but she stands her heels on my books.

 I kneel down to grab my books but she stands her heels on my books

"I didn't see you there." She says "What do you want Y/N?" I ask her quietly "Nothing." She smirks "Leave him alone Y/N." Jack tells her "Ow, why? I just love doing this." She says and steps closer to me "Do you need your boyfriend to 'protect you? How cute." She says "He's not my boyfriend." I tell her. That's when she grabs my glasses and spits on it "Don't talk to me like that." She says and spits in my face before throwing my glasses on the floor and walking away "Bye, bye Nerd!" She says. Jack helps me with my books and hands me a tissue "Thanks, Jack." I say and wipe her spit off my face "Maybe you should tell your parents about this." He tells me "No, I don't want it to get worse." I tell him "But it could help, she's a girl she shouldn't be treating you like this. Usually, guys are the bullies." He says "Still." I say and stand up again "Let's just go to our class." I say and walk away. When we're in class I can feel pa[aers being thrown at me. One of them lands on my desk, I carefully open it. It reads 'After school, at the parking line' I turn around and see her smirking at me 'I am so screwed after school' I think.

*Time Skip*

I sit at the lunch table with some of my friends. I don't have many friends but the ones that I have, have never left my side. Some people in the cafeteria gather around and start to yell "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" "What's going on there?" I ask my friends "Don't look at us, how are we supposed to know?" I get up and walk into the crowd. I see Y/N fighting with three guys. She isn't going to win this. There is blood all over her face and she really tries to fight them but one of them gives her one last punch, which knocked her out. She fell onto the floor, I rush towards her "Y/N? Y/N can you hear me?" I whisper "Ha! Bitch got what she deserved!" The guys say and walk away, I think they don't even go to this school. All of her friends are around us "Eww! The nerd is touching Y/N!!" One of them says "Shut up and help me take her to the nurse!" I tell them. They roll their eyes "She doesn't need a nurse." One of them says and starts to slap her in her face "Y/N! Bitch! Wake up!" Her eyes slowly opened "What happened?" She asks "The bastards knocked you out and left...and the nerd touched you." She says "I was just trying to help." I say. Y/N gets up and looks really angry and pulls me with her out of sight of everybody else. She pushes me against the wall

"Why the hell would you do that?! Now I have to sleep in the shower to get you off me." She complains "I-I'm sorry...I-I just w-wanted t-to help." I stutter. She looks at me and then backs away "You really wanted to help me even though I am treating you like shit?" She asks a little sweeter than...well ever "Y-Yeah, it wasn't fair. Three against one." I say "So you really wanted to help me?" "Yeah, I wanted to take you to the nurse but your friends wouldn't let me...I just wanted to make sure you were okay." I explain "T-Thank you." She says with a weak smile "Wow...I never expected to hear that from you." "Oh shut up." She says and pushes me harder against the wall "If that guy hadn't knocked me out this wouldn't be necessary." She says and is about to slap me when I say "No, and I am sure you could've taken them out." I tell her "You do?" She asks lowering her hand and steps away from me again "Yes! You're strong and really smart you would've knocked them out but I think you were just a little exhausted from bullying me." I tell her "I am pretty strong and smart aren't I?" She smiles and walks away from me "Yeah, not to mention how beautiful you are, you can distract anyone with your beauty." I tell her "Okay that's a lie." She says and looks at me again "It's not. You're beautiful...I am not sure why I am giving compliments to my bully but you are." She blushes a little "Stop, you're making me blush." She tells me "Sorry." I tell her. We stand there in silence for a moment until she steps closer to me again but this time she gently grabs my hands "I like you, why don't you meet me after school? And no not to beat you up." She says "Y-You want...me?" I stutter "Yeah...as long as you don't tell anyone else about this! If you do I will lock you up in my basement!" She threatens "Alright, I won't tell anyone." I say "Alright." She smiles and walks away. I smile a little but then I hear her run back to me and she gives me a tiny kiss on my cheek....but then a peck on my lips "I'll see you later." She says and walks away. I can't help it but turn as red as a tomato.

*Time Skip*

I am in the car next to Y/N. She actually asked me to come with her to her house. Her friends are in the back of the car "I usually sit there." One of them complains "If you don't shut up I will throw you out of the car." Y/N tells them "But he's the nerd! Why does he have to come with us? Why do you even want him close to you?" They ask "That's for me to know and for you guys to question." She says "Now SHUT UP!!" She yells and turns back to the road. She grabs my hand and holds it gently, I blush bright red. She giggles and parks her car in front of a house. It is not very big but not very small either. We step out of the car "You coming?" She asks me. I just look at her and her house. She giggles and holds my hands and pulls me with her. When we are up in her room she pushes me down on her bed, she kicks off her heels and sits down on my lap "Girls I would like to introduce you to our newest member, Thomas." She says.

They all gasp "Newest member?! You know his name?!" They totally freak out "I'm sorry about this..." She says "I can't blame them, I am kinda shocked too." I tell her "Don't be oh, by the way, you're mine now." She tells me "What?" I ask her "I'll explain it all tonight." She says  "When we're...alone." She smirks and starts to kiss my neck a little bit "Y/N, you're sick." One of her friends says and pulls her off my lap and they are feeling her forehead "Stop!" She says and pushes them away "He's mine, now get us some water." She tells them and they walk downstairs. She climbs on the bed behind me and plays with my shirt "Do you love me?" She asks "Well, you're cute and really beautiful...I would do anything to date you." I tell her "But I don't know if it's love." "Oh.." She says and sits next to me "Darling?" I say and try to hold her hands but she pushes me away "No no, I know it was a mistake, you don't love me I just don't know what I was thinking." She says "Darling, I was just joking. I've had a crush on you since third grade...I didn't care that you were picking on me...it kinda turned me on." I admit "Really?" She asks "Yeah." She smirks and gets behind me again "How about...you take this off?" She says "Your wish is my command." I smirk. When her friends came back Y/N had pinned me to her bed and we were clearly making out "Y/N..." "OUT!! CUTE GUY IS FINALLY KISSING ME!!" She yells "Finally?" I ask her "I kinda fell in love with you in third grade." She blushes "FINALLY!!" I scream and go back to kissing her.

*Time Skip*

Your POV
Thomas and I are on the couch together, he is fast asleep "You're so cute." I whisper. That one fight could change me. He tightens his grip around me and nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. I turn off the Tv and turn around to look at him with his eyes closed "I love you, Tommy." I whis[er "I love you too, Y/N." He says. He kisses my nose and holds me tightly against him.