-Thomas Sangster- •Weirdest places•

Your POV
I stood in the kitchen making some coffee and breakfast. Then I feel strong arms around my waist "Good morning." He smiles "Good morning Tommy, here...I made you some coffee." I smile and give him a cup of coffee "Aww thank you, Angel. You know exactly what I need." He says and kisses my cheek before walking to one of the chairs at the table and sits down. Then two of my sons come into the kitchen too "Good morning, Mom." They say "Good Morning, boys." I smile and hand Thomas his breakfast and making the kid's breakfast "Hey Son, you look a little nervous, what's the problem?" Thomas asks. I quickly turn around "Nothing Dad." Jake, my sixteen year old son, says "Come on Jake, you can tell them." Theo, my seventeen year old son, tells him "Tell us what?" I ask him "It's nothing." Jake says "Jake, don't lie to us, or hide anything. Tell us, if you tell us we won't be mad." I tell him "Well it depends on what you did." Thomas says. I smack his chest playfully and then I see that my two youngest children, Henry: ten years old and Jade: seven years old, walking down the stairs. I kiss their cheeks and set everyone's breakfast on the table. Then I look back at my two oldest boys "Well?" I ask them "Come on Jake, tell mom and dad what you told me." Theo smirks "It's noting important!" Jake says "Jake lost his verhinity last night." Theo smirks "Theo!!" "You what?!" I say "In the back of Dad's car!" Theo says "WHAT?!" Thomas yells, obviously very angry. Jake looks down very embarrassed "You did....it....in my car?" Thomas asks a little calmer but still very pissed, I think he doesn't want to scare the little ones. Then Jade gets of her chair and hugs my leg "Mommy, what are they talking about?" She asks "You don't want to know, Sweetie. I'll tell you when you're older." I say and set her back in her chair "So Dad, what are you going to do now that you know what he did?" Theo asks "He is grounded, and he will wash my car outside and especially the inside." He says. Theo starts to smirk a little "Why did you have to tell them?" Jake asks him "Because, if there is some...ya know...in the car and mom sits on it she might get pregnant. And it will stink too. And if your girlfriend is pregnant..." "Enough Theo. You did use protection right?" I say "Of course I did!" He says "Okay, when you finished breakfast you will start washing." Thomas says. He groans and eats his breakfast "Hey Dad, maybe a weird question but...what is the weirdest place you and mom did it?" Theo asks. I almost choke in my coffee "I never expected that question." I say while coughing "Lots of places! I think the weirdest place was..." I cover his mouth "That's enough Tommy." I tell him "Oh come on mom!" Theo laughs. I sigh and remove my hand from Thomas' mouth "The weirdest place was probably...that bathrooms in school." He says "Really?" Theo asks a little shocked "Yes, Really. Your father was very desperate that day." I giggle "Lucky I had your mother to give me exactly what I needed." Thomas smirks "Thomas, that's enough." I tell him "Another weird question, if we are asking weird questions anyway, did you and Mom ever do it in your car?" Jake asks. I start to eat my breakfast as well "Yes...well not this car but my old car. That was when I got your mom pregnant with Hery." He tells them "Thomas!" I say "What? They are old enough!" He says "They are but Jade and Henry aren't." I tell him "Mom, what is dad talking about?" Henry asks "Nothing Honey." "I think I will regret this but, where were we...created." Theo asks "Theo was on the couch, Jake in our bed, Henry in the car and Jade in the shower." Thomas tells them "THOMAS!!" I yell "What?" He asks "Wow, I was made on the couch?" Theo asks "Indeed you were." Thomas smiles "Thomas! Talk! Now!" I pull him up from his chair "OH! GET 'M MOM!!"