-Thomas Sangster- •Horse riding practice•

Your POV
"Ah Y/N I'm glad you came! Please sit down" The stable holder tells me. I walk into his 'office' and sit down on a chair. I was a little scared, I've been here for over ten years now....what if he kicks me out? "Well Y/N I got an phone call from a friend of mine. He asked me, to ask you if you maybe wanted to help out with a new show that he is producing" "What?" I said. I was shocked, "Me?" He nodded "You could be a teacher Y/N! So what do you say?" "Um...before I say yes I want to ask you which show it's gonna be" I asked "Uh it was called Godless I think" He said. O my god! Thomas Brodie Sangster is in that show too!!!!!!!!! "Yes!! I'll do it!!" I said. He smiled "Okay I'll let my friend know you are doing it! By the way you will be leaving next week" "Alright! Thank you so much!!" I said before walking out of his 'office'. O MY GOD!! I'M GOING TO HELP THE CAST OFF GODLESS!!! And Thomas is one of them!!!!!!!!!!

*One Week later*
I arrived at the set of Godless an hour ago and I am now taking care of the horses. Just cleaning them up a little and feeding them, "So you are going to be our new teacher?" A voice behind me says. I turn around "Yeah I guess....so" I'm in shock! The Thomas Sangster is standing right in front of me right now "Well let me introduce myself then, I'm Thomas" He smiles. I have to say something!!!!!! "Um I'm Y/N" I say. He grabs my hands and presses his lips against the skin. I blush like crazy! "I'll see you around then...Y/N" He says before walking away with a smirk. OMG!! Okay Y/N stop fangirling for a moment and focus!!
Not too long after I was finished I stand next to Thomas and I'm explaining some things to him. "Okay let's start easy" I say. He nods "Okay! So I'll explain to you how to trot. When you ride horses ,you have to sit up straight, look up, arms to the body, heels down and hold your legs still unless you are kicking the horse to speed up. Can you follow me?" He nods slowly. I sigh in relief "Alright! We're gonna test you" "We?" He says confused, "Yes!" I say and get out his horse. He pulls himself onto the horse....O my god his ass....SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N!! "Okay, if you think something isn't going well just yell okay?" He nods, "Okay, you have to step in the stirrups and squeeze with your legs to get the best balance possible if the horse tries to get you off his back or run away with you on his back" He nods. I smile "Okay, Go on" I say. He trots away. It's goes well until, he accidentally loosened his grip on the reins. The horse took a sharp turn to the left and Thomas fell on the ground. I gasp "O my god!" I run towards the horse and calm him down before tying it to a fence. I rush towards Thomas who's laughing, "I think I need some more lessons" He says "You really scared me! Are you hurt?" He shakes his head "Nope"

*A few days later*
Everyone learned how to ride their horses. Except for Thomas. I've been trying to teach him for over a week but he falls off every time! I am now on my horse with him, trying to teach him some things. His arms are around my waist and I'm having trouble with keeping myself in control. "Hey Y/N?" He says "Yes?" "I have to tell you something" I slowed down my horse. I heard him take a deep breath "I know this is going to sound stupid but....I faked everything. I didn't need more lessons, I was pretending so I could spend more time with you" He says. I blush "Why would you want to spend more time with me?" I ask him, "Because I think you are really pretty, and you are really nice towards me. I think I'm in love with you" he says. I Stop my horse "What?" I say "In love....with m-me?" "Yeah" He says.