-Samuel Emerson- •Mornings•

Your POV
I slowly open my eyes. Samuel wasn't in bed. I hear him in the bathroom practicing his lines. I smile and get out of bed. It was a little risky because his dad didn't know that I slept here...or that me and Samuel are dating. I open the bathroom door and see just him standing there. I walk inside and walk up behind him. He keeps stuttering "Okay I think it's time for you to take a little break" I tell him "I can't mess this up Y/N" He says "I know, but when you are nervous you start to stutter" I tell him. I stand in front of him and cup his face "Take a deep breath" he does as I tell him "And breath out" He breaths out. He looks a little more relaxed "Thanks Love" he kisses my lips briefly "Your welcome Sammy" I blush. He smirks and picks me up and sets me down on the sink. I giggle softly before he kisses me "Sammy don't" I mumble between kisses. He just smirks.  We continue to kiss and his hands move underneath my shirt. "Sammy stop it" I tell him "No" he says before kissing my neck. I couldn't hold back my moans. I move my hands to the hem of his shirt and move it up a little. We kept going like this until someone clears their throat. Samuel broke the kiss and looked into the mirror to see his brother standing there. "I know you two like each other, but you have to get her out if here" He said before walking away. Samuel sighs and lifts me off the sink again "I'm sorry, Love" he says "No worries. I'll see you at work!" I say. He smiles and pecks my lips before helping me sneak out of the bathroom again. I quickly changed into some clean clothes and jumped out if the window. I blew Samuel one last kiss before running off.

A/N: Can you guys ease send me some requests for imagines! I'll even do smut if you want to just send requests
-Jay25211💜💜