-Thomas Sangster- •From Kitten to Human•

Your POV
I walk past all the boxes in the shelter. I am looking for a new cat. My boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago and I decided I've had enough of boys! Well, human boys! "Can I help you, Miss?" A lady asks me "Um yeah I am looking for a cat preferably a boy" I tell her "Okay, follow me" She says and walks to the other side of the room. We stop by a box, I look inside and look at a cat with beautiful brown/dirty blond fur. He walks towards the glass and looks at me "He's so cute! Can I hold him?" I ask the lady "Of course" She says and picks him up before putting the pet into my arms. I start to stroke his soft fur "You are so soft" I tell him. He begins to purr and licks my nose "He likes you" The lady tells me. I smile and look at her "What's his name?" I ask her "He doesn't have a name yet, he can be all yours if you want. He really likes you" She says "You want to come home with me?" I ask him. He meow's and I smile "Yep! This one it is! And I will call him Thomas!" I say

*A weeks later*

I walk into my house when I feel something jump on my back "Tommy!" I giggle. I pick him up and hold him in front of my face "I'm sorry I'm late Tommy, people from work were keeping me there" I say. He licks my nose and I kiss his head "Come on let's get some food, shall we?" We walk into the kitchen. I sat Thomas down on the countertop before I grab some cat treats and fill a bowl with water "Kissy" I said leaning down and letting him lick my nose again. I give him a treat before turning away to grab something out of the fridge. I am so happy I found him. My life has never been this good before. He makes me really happy! We eat together, I always cuddle with him while we sleep and he's always there for me. And he seems to like me too. Every time my ex-boyfriend comes over he hisses at him and tries to put his claws in his neck. And every time I cry Thomas puts his paws on my cheeks and comforts me. I never thought a cat could understand those kinds of things. I look at my phone "Okay, movie time!" I say and Pick him up and bring us to the couch. I pick our favorite movie, Star Wars, and lie down on the couch with him.  I put a blanket over us and watch the movie. When the movie ended, Thomas was already fast asleep so I picked him up and brought us to bed. I changed into my sleeping clothes and get underneath the covers. Thomas opens his eyes a little and gets under the covers with me "Night Tommy" I whisper and kiss his head before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

My eyes flutter open by the sun that was shining through the curtains. I rub my eyes and look next to me but I fall out of my bed. That is not Thomas! I look at the guy very scared, who the hell is this guy?! Burglar? Tramp? That's not possible if it was then Thomas would've clawed him! Where is Thomas? "Thomas? Tommy?" I whisper and crawl over the floor looking for Thomas. But then a low voice behind me speaks up "Y/N? What are you doing? I'm here" I look up and see that guy sitting up straight in my bed "Who are you?" I ask him "Y/N don't be silly! I am Thomas or Tommy, whatever you want to call me" He says "Y-You are a-actually my c-cat?" I ask him "Yes!" He says. I am very confused "OKay if you are Thomas then what is our favorite movie?" "Star Wars! Especially the Original ones!" He tells me "O my god you really are my cat!! Tommy!!" I say before jumping on him and hugging him "Mm you smell good, Y/N" he says while hugging me tightly "But how did this happen? How are you...human?" I ask him "I don't know." He says. I move my hands into his hair and slowly play with it "You have the same hair color your fur used to be, and it's still soft!" I say. He chuckles softly. I look at him, wow my cat is a true hottie! "So you really are Thomas...this is going to be strange" "Why you can still treat me like I'm your cat." He says moving his head into the crook of my neck. I giggle "Thomas, it's different now" "You are not bringing me back to the shelter right?" He asks "No no no no no of course not! I can't because they only take animals and I would never send you away" I tell him and Kiss his cheek, "Come on Tommy, Time for breakfast" I say and drag him out of bed. But when I look at him I saw that he wasn't wearing any clothes. I quickly cover my eyes "What's wrong?" He asks "Tommy you are naked" "So I was naked the whole time and you didn't have any problems then" he says "Yeah but you were a cat back then! You are human now and girls are not supossed to see...ya know a boy his manly parts" "Ohh" he says. I was to my closet "I have some old clothes of my brother here that you can wear" I say and throw him some clothes "Y/N? I don't know how to pu t these on" he says. I sigh and open my eyes "Okay I'll help you" I try not to look at his...thing but I couldn't help it but look one second. Damn he's big Y/N SNAP OUT IF IT!! HE'S YOUR CAT!! I tell himself and continue to help him.

*A few months later*

I lie down on the couch "Tommy!! Come on!!"  I tell him. The movie is about to start. He rushes into the room and lies down next to me "I'm here!" He says "Finally!" I press the play button and we start watching the movie. He lies his head on my chest so I can play with his hair. Just like he did when he was a cat. Allot has changed these past few months, we can finally do normal stuff together. He looks at me "Y/N?" He asks "Yes Tommy" "I wanna do a trick. It's something I saw a boy do on TV last night. Can I try?" "Sure Tommy" I say. He smiles "Okay close your eyes!" He tells me. I frown a little before closing my eyes. Then I felt something soft press against my lips. I open my eyes a little to see Thomas kissing me. I don't mind so I kiss him back "Mm I'm so happy you brought me home with you" he...moans a little. I giggle and start kissing him again