-Whitey Winn- •Peeking•

Whitey POV
I sat in my chair reading a book. Nothing ever happens here. Work is really boring. Bill is spending more time with his kids so I have to sit here all day and enjoy myself. I mean not that I mind, being in my house reminds me of my parents. I sigh and continue reading until I heard someone talking outside. It was a very sweet voice. I leaned back in my chair to look out of the window and saw Ms. Y/L/N walking into her little house. She's the only girl in town who's around my age, and I guess she likes me, I don't know for sure though. We don't talk much, but when we do she's always smiling. I can look through the little window of her house. I can see her walking into the kitchen and putting some things onto some shelves. I smile as I see her struggling with the highest shelve, she's too short.

When she's finished she just stands there. I don't exactly know what she's doing. Then I see her letting her hair fall down....should I stop watching? I see her hands going to the back of her dress. I quickly look back at my book, "That was just in time." I tell myself. I continue to read my book, trying to forget everything I just saw until the door opened. I looked up and saw "Miss Y/L/N, what a nice surprise!" I smile. She smiles too "I wanted to thank you." She giggles "For what exactly?" I ask her "For looking away." She smirks. I blush bright red "It was really sweet of you. How about we go get a drink at the bar tonight?." She suggests "Y-You and M-Me?" I ask her "Of course!" She smiles "I-I...uh...I would love that! My lady!" I tell her "Such a gentleman." She smirks "See ya tonight Whitey!" She says before walking out.
Hold on...what just haopneded?! Did I get a date with the most beautiful girl in town?!
Alright!! I can feel a smirk appearing on my face.