-Thomas Sangster- •Mr. Babysitter•

Your POV {4 Year old}
"Y/N, Honey, can you come here for a moment?" Mommy tells me. I stop playing with the puppy and run towards my Mommy and Daddy. When my Daddy sees me, he picks me up and kisses my head "Come on Spot!" I say and my puppy runs up to my Mommy. Mommy picks him up and we walk to the couch "Sweetie, Mommy, and Daddy are going to a party tonight. You remember that I told you that right?" My Mommy says. I nod "Yes Mommy." "Well, because you are too young to stay home alone we hired a babysitter!" She says "What's that? I am not a baby anymore...right?" I ask them "No, you are a big girl but, you are too young to be home alone. And if you have nightmares he can tell you stories if Mommy and Daddy aren't here." Daddy tells me "He? Why can't it be a girl?" I whine "Because you like him and he likes you too." Mommy tells me. Then the door opens and Tommy walks inside!!! "Tommy!!" I scream and run off the couch and run towards him. He picks me up "Hey Baby Girl." He says. (Now he's 15 years old)  I hug him tightly "I missed you!" I tell him "I missed you too, Baby Girl." He says using his nickname for me. Mommy and Daddy walk up to us and kiss my cheeks "Tommy will be your babysitter, Sweetie. Mommy and Daddy will be leaving now. We love you." They say before walking out of the house. Tommy sets me down "So, how about you change into your PJ's and we will watch a movie?" Tommy asks me "But I am not tired yet." I whine "Come on Y/N/N, be a good girl and change into your Pj's. I'll even let you pick the movie and you can stay up as long as you want." He says and kisses my nose. I giggle and run up the stairs Spot and Tommy following me. I grab my PJ's and walk towards Tommy "Can you help me? Please?" I ask him. He chuckles and gets on his knees helping me to put on my PJ's. Spot is licking my cheeks "Spot stop it." I giggle and kiss his head "Tommy? Can Spot come with us too?" I ask him "Of course he can." Tommy smiles and picks me and Spot up. 

Thomas POV
Y/N lies down on my chest while we are watching a Disney movie. After about ten minutes she is already fast asleep. She's the cutest kid I've ever seen, I mean...just look at her sleeping. She's like my little sister "Sleep tight, Baby Girl." I whisper and kiss her head as I wrap a blanket around her. I grab one of her plushies off the ground and let her cuddle it tightly. I could look at her for hours, she's just adorable! I turn off the Movie and walk upstairs towards her bedroom. Spot slowly walks after me, aww the little Puppy is tired too. I lie Y/N on her bed and tug her in. Spot lies down next to Y/N. I kiss her forehead and walk out of her room. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and make some tea. I walk back to the couch and watch some TV. I am really happy the Y/L/N's asked me to babysit Y/N, I don't want someone who is just doing it for the money to take care of her. I mean if you don't like the kid then don't babysit it. I really like Y/N, she's too cute and always tries to cheer you up. She's just perfect..."Tommy?" I look up and see Y/N standing there with her plushie...crying?! OH NO!! "I had a bad dream." She cries. I rush towards her and pick her up "Shh Shh Shh...it's okay. I'm here now, you don't have to be scared anymore." I tell her. She starts to calm down "What was your dream about Baby Girl?" I ask her "M-Mommy and Daddy left me all alone and y-you weren't here to pr-protect me." She says "Oh Baby Girl you know I will always be here to protect you." I tell her. She smiles a little and hugs me tightly "I love you, Tommy." She says "I love you too Baby Girl. You want to go back to bed now?" I ask her but she shakes her head "Are you scared that you will have another bad dream?" I ask her. She nods slowly "Okay then." I say and turn off the TV and walk towards her room. I get under the covers with Y/N next to me. She snuggles into my chest "You think you can sleep now?" I ask her. She nods and kisses my cheek "Night Tommy." She says I kiss her forehead "Night Baby Girl." She closes her eyes and drifts into a peaceful sleep.