-Thomas Sangster- •No Name•

Your POV
I sit down at the table with my friends. My breaks are the best! Not just because I don't have any classes, but also because he's here. Thomas Sangster. He's so cute and hot! It took me so long to find out what his name is. He's at his lunch table with his friends. He's probably two or three years older then I am. I don't care. But he doesn't notice me...he probably thinks I'm just this weird kid that is in a lot of places where he is as well. He's now laughing and talking with his friends "Y/N, look at this." My best friend Jade says. Jade is the only one that knows about my crush on Thomas. Not even my other friends. I'm just scared that they will tell him, Jade would never do that. I've known her for years. She shows me some cute videos on Instagram but my eyes soon trail towards Thomas. I don't know why I don't just start talking to him. Maybe because I'm scared of how he will react "Okay, eyes over here." Jade says and grabs my face "Am I not allowed to look at him?" I ask her "You are, but not like this. You are very obvious." She says. When I looked back up we made eye contact...he starts to smile a little and looks back at his friends. I turn red as a tomato! Did he smile at me? I must've seen that wrong! "Okay, don't freak out....he just looked at you," Jade tells me. I nod and look back at her "Don't forget to breathe." she says. I start to breathe again "Thanks." I say. That's when Thomas and one of his friends walked towards our table "Is someone sitting here?" He asks... that accent!!!!!!! Ugh, my heart is dying!!! "Uh..N-No." I stutter "Do you mind if we borrowed it?" He asks "Not at all." Jade says. He smiles and takes the chair from our table. All of his friends are already there, I wonder why he needed that chair?

That's when a girl walked in. She was stunning! She walked towards Thomas' table and hugged a few of the guys. When she arrived at Thomas she pulled him closer and pressed her lips against his. They start to make out. My mouth fell open...h-he has a g-girlfriend? Jade quickly wraps an arm around me "Are you okay?" She asks. I wipe the tears from my eyes, I don't even know why I'm crying...he's just a stupid crush! "I'm fine!" I say. I grab my back and rush out of the cafeteria. 

Thomas POV
I saw someone running out of the cafeteria. It was that younger girl...that is everywhere I am. She's cute and all but she's so much younger then I am. And I have a girlfriend. One of her friends told me she had a crush on me. I think it's cute and I smile at her and stuff but I want to make sure she knows it could never happen between us. I walk after her "Hello?" I say "Taken!" She says. I chuckle and walk in to see her crying "I never wanted to make you cry." I tell her. She snaps her head towards me "I'm sorry you had to find out like this." I tell her "What?" She says confused "One of your friends told me you had a crush on me. Listen, I am very flattered but as you probably already saw, I have a girlfriend. And I am about three years older then you are." I tell her. She looks away "This is so awkward." She says quietly "Don't worry about it. I've been through this too. And I get it. It just wouldn't work out between us ya know." I tell her. She starts to cry again. I open my arms and pull her in for a hug "You probably think I'm a creep or a stalker." She says "I don't. I was, I was following this girl one day so I knew where she lived. I was just about your age. Tough time. But everything worked out between us and we are okay now." I tell her. She starts to calm down again "By the way you've never told me your name before." I tell her "It's Y/N." She says. I smile and look into her eyes "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Even though it won't work out between us both, maybe we could be friends?" I suggest "F-Friends? You w-want to be friends?" She stutters "Sure why not?" I smile. She smiles too and hugs me. I return the hug and pull away again "And who knows maybe we can find you a nice boyfriend." I laugh. She laughs too "Maybe so." She says. Together we walk back to the cafeteria.

A/N: Fun fact, this imagine is actually based on something that's going on in my life right now, except for the part where I talk to him...I'm too scared 😂 I hope you liked it!
-Jay25211💜💜