-Donald Clarke- •Nurse•

Donald POV
"Good morning!" Y/N, the cute nurse smiles as she walks in. I couldn't help it but smile at her "Morning." I saw "How are you feeling?" She asks and gives me my meds. I swallow them "I'm very good, especially now that you're here." I smirk "Donald, Honey, we've had this conversation before." She sighs "I know." I say and look down at my lap "Donald, Honey, you're a good guy but there are just too much of a age difference between us." She says and  strokes my cheek before making some notes and starts to walk away "Already leaving?" I ask her "Yes Donald, maybe I'll see you later today. Maybe not, if not then I'll see you tomorrow." She smiles and walks away.

*Time Skip*

I sigh as I turn another page of the comic I've read for a thousand times by now! "Hello, Cutie." I hear someone say. I look up and see Y/N standing there "H-Hey, isn't your shift over already?" I ask her "Yes, but I thought I would keep you some company." She says and walks into the room "Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" She asks "I don't really sleep much lately." I tell her. She smiles and walks over to my bed and lies down next to me "I thought..." I start before she cuts me off "We're not together Donald." She giggles. I look away sadly "Maybe in a few years." She says quietly "I heard that." I tell her "I know you did. Try to sleep, you'll need it. And I won't leave your side so you better close your eyes and start dreaming!" She says "Alright Nurse." I say "It's Y/N for you." She tells me "I know...am I allowed to dream about you?" I ask her "If that makes you happy." She smiles "Night Donald." "Night Y/N." I whisper.

A/N: Sorry for being so inactive. School is already getting to me, and I also have other stories to write. I hope you guys don't blame me, I really try. Anyway thanks for understanding! Love y'all!
-Jay25211💜💜