-Whitey Winn- •Criminal•

Your POV
"Keep walking" the sheriff said while pushing me into a building. Once we walked inside a boy maybe a little older then me pointed his gun at us "Wow easy Whitey! Put those down" The sheriff said. Wow the boy looked really cute and...damn he's hot "When was the last time you took a bath son?" he asked him. "I don't know...few days ago?" He said "Who is she?" He asks. The sheriff looked at me and said "Whitey Winn this is Y/N Y/L/N. Y/N this is my deputy Whitey Winn"" He looked shocked "Y/N Y/L/N? One of the most dangerous criminals in the world?" The sheriff nodded "Wow" The boy said. He walked behind me as the sheriff looked for the keys. "How did you catch her?" "I shot her horse" He told the boy. I turned around to face the young deputy "You've heard of me?" He nodded, "What did you hear?" I asked him. He didn't say anything "Oh come on I wanna know! It's not like I'm going to kill ya when if I break out"I told him. "Lock her up Whitey. I'm gonna check on my kids" The sheriff said before walking away. "Come on" He said and pushed me towards the cell. 

*Time Skip*
It was already dark outside and I was still in this hellhole!! "Whitey?" I said, walking to the bars and looking at him "I'm not letting you out" "That's not why I want to talk. I'm bored!" I told him. He looked up from his book "I'm not letting you out" He told me "I know I just want to talk" I tell him. He walks towards the bars "What do you want Y/N" "I don't know I'm bored. Your choice" I say as I lean against the bars so my face is close to his. He smiles "I have an idea! Why don't you just sit down there and shut up?" He says. I smirk "That's no fun! I want to play!" I tell him "Why don't you come in here and play with me?" I suggest. He chuckles a little "I'm not coming in there with you" "Oh come on, I wouldn't hurt someone like you" I tell him. He looks at me confused "Someone like me?" he asks "Yeah. You are around my age, handsome, sweet and don't get me started on how sexy you look" He looks me in the eyes "Really?" "Yeah, especially when you do that trick with your gun" I smile. He grabs the keys "Sit down on the bed" He says. I do as I'm told. He opens the door and walks inside before locking it again. I get up again and walk towards him. "You really meant all that stuff you just said?" He asks. I nod slowly "Good" He says before picking me up and kissing me. I move my hands up and down his chest before moving my hands down to his so I can grab the keys. He sets me down and tries to lie me down on the bed but I turn us around and I push him down. "Thanks Mr. Winn" I say before running out and locking the door. "Shit!" He says "I'm sorry Whitey, but I have some things that I have to do" "I can't believe I got tricked by you!" He says. I blush lightly "Don't worry Whitey. I like you, I really do. I'll be back in a few hours okay? When I come back you can do whatever you want with me, I promise" I kiss his cheek through the bars before running out.